Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

lol I know when you registered KID

you registered in 2003 and have a total of 1500 post, most of your posting activity came AFTER tebow got here. Before tebow got here you posted something like once every 5 days

You were barely a lurker before TEbow. Then after Tebow gets here you start sporting a tebow avatar and become dedicated to Sanchez bashing every fucking thread

you ain't fooling nobody.

2. Mr. Green Pants

A productive passing day can be undone in a heartbeat if a QB makes a critical mistake. Sanchez absolutely deserves some heat for not taking care of the ball.

3. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Yeah, and after McElroy sucks and the Jets spend the next 10 years without a QB and Sanchez wins a SB with someone else you'll be the 1st one bitching here.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

no game is ever single handedly won or lost by a player. bt Sanchez, game in and game out, always makes 1 or 2 key mistakes, even when he has good games like today.

being a good QB isn't about just the ability to make plays, it is the ability to avoid mistakes. Sanchez can make plays, but he cannot avoid mistakes. that is why he isn't any good.

5. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

LOL, Sanchez winning a super bowl? Keep the jokes coming!

6. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

what's sad is that you probably aren't even a kid. You are a grown ass man who's obsessed with Tebow and hating on someone you don't even know. You need help seriously

7. ProfJets

ProfJets Well-Known Member

The defense also blew it when the game was on the line. As usual.

8. BigJenks

BigJenks Active Member

His mistakes happen at the worst, most critical times.

9. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Sanchez put us in position to win and Hill dropped a pass and Sparano f***** up the call on the goal line.

You don't do a slant there to ANY WR let alone someone who was #5 on your depth chart in training camp.

10. Mr. Green Pants

They gave the defense a very narrow margin for error against the best offensive team in the league. On the whole, the defense played very well. Hanging this loss on them is foolish.

11. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Thats not true at all. Go back and stalk some more. I just dont jizz all over Sanchez like you do. Im not even a Tebow fan but its just an unfortunate situation this team is in when he is better than this stiff that we keep running out there every Sunday.

12. cromartiecove31

cromartiecove31 New Member

Bonehead play of the year, fucking block Ninkovitch, the guy sucks so bad, and I'm pretty sure if Hill catches that ball, we run the fucking clock out and win this game, kid needs to make that catch, how is that fumble the bad play of the game? Kickoff return for a TD? Hill's drop were way bigger, why do you need a scapegoat for everything, jesus christ, like Mcelroy or Tebow could have done that shit, gtfo

13. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

No one should be blaming the defense, the defense constantly bails this team out. The Jets gave the defense no help; you give the patriots the ball with 2:01 and 3 Timouts and tell the defense don't let them move the ball more than 50 yards, to keep them out of field goal range, unrealistic expectations.

14. Tamba_Trio

Tamba_Trio Active Member

Every time he starts to win me over... like that second half today... he goes and spoils it with a horrific and deadly mistake. And every time I start to hope that maybe, just maybe, he is improving. Every time I start to believe and am left shattered and alone when the inevitable pick or fumble happens.

I'll do the same next week too.

15. sanchise

sanchise Member

Think he didn't realize protecting the ball at any cost was the important thing during the down. There was one more left. Played all game well, just a slip of mind lost the game. He'll hear about it in the locker room I guess.

16. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Seriously...you guys are asking an average (at best) defense who was playing their guts out to stop the best two-minute offense on the planet other than maybe Eli and the Giants.

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

The defense let the Patriots drive down the field at the end of the 4th for a FG. Then they let them do the same thing in OT. They struggled late.

Patriots got the ball with 1:50 and one timeout actually. They didn't have to use their timeout until 5 seconds left to get the FG unit out there.

The defense, like the ST and offense has part of the blame.

18. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

And you're not scapegoating Hill? Hill screwed up, but the game went past that, the fact of the matter is is that Sanchez literally had the game in his hands and literally let it go. Even if Ninkovich isn't blocked, Sanchez has to protect the ball, what the heck does he think he's doing holding it unprotected as he is being tackled, the guy has no awareness.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Thunderbirdjet has been a jackass since day one and should be ridiculed for the rest of his life for doing a punting analysis, because he didn't understand any other aspect of the game.

20. duncc5

duncc5 Member

I agree, he does deserve some of the heat. I was responding to the "singlehandedly Mark's fault" posters. IMO the playcalling on both sides of the ball and our 3rd down D were much worse than Sanchez was today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.