Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Here is the question to be asked before all questions: How did Sanchez fall to become the QB he is today? Albeit he was never a solid QB - he was infinitely better in years past than this year (in composure alone). This is his worst year by far. He looks like he has never played QB in his life. It is unbelievable.

2. Win4ever

Win4ever New Member

Sanchez will most likely be the backup next year, and we'll bring in a veteran QB (most likely Vick) and go from there. Claim, that with Holmes and Revis back, we'll be rejuvenated.

There is simply no way Sanchez can ever start again for us, the epitome of a terrible QB. Even some of his passes were lucky to be caught, I believe, last night. Even that first drive, there was a pass interference call on Cumberland, where he would've have overthrown him had the DB just let him go untouched.

He just sucks. I can't even bring myself to into analysis mode. He doesn't have elite arm strength and has very low football IQ.

3. dankingfish13

dankingfish13 Member

Going from "Sanchize" to one of the most , if not most hated QB in this teams history.

Who gave him that nickname anyways??? Was it the same person who called Mangini...Mangenius?? Or the same for comparing Chad to the "next Montana".

SOJ!!!! :(

#4443 dankingfish13, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  4. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

(1) Beginning in 2011, they replaced 3 of his Top 4 WR's, all excellent route-runners: Smith, Edwards, and Cotchery. Did you see Sanchez have to direct his WR's at least 10 times last night ?

(2) I think the Tebow thing bothered him. Not that he felt pressure from him -- he probably would have felt more pressure from an 8-10 year veteran QB -- but the publicity is something he didn't need. NOTE: The Tebow Experiment blew up exactly as I and others forecasted and it looks like it was a Woody/MT move.

(3) Offensive line not as good.

(4) He missed Schotty. There, I said it. You guys wanted him gone, and in true Jets fashion -- John Idzik, Richard Todd, Walt Michaels, Joe Walton, Neil O'Donnel, etc -- it blew up in our faces.

(5) Rex is not an offensive coach.

I am sick over how bad Sanchez has looked. He had 1 truly awful game his rookie year -- the Buffalo game -- and a bunch of others where he was mediocre or Bad-plus. He has had at least 3 or 4 AWFUL games this year.

I cannot recall another QB going back wards like this in my 38 years of following this league intensely. It is almost reminiscent of Steve Blass in baseball.

5. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

There are 8 millions reasons why that will not happen!

There is a real strong chance Sanchez will be the starter next year because there is simply no way the owner of this team is going to throw away 8 millions dollars. If Sanchez go's , its because they worked a deal with another team or Sanchez himself takes less to be given his release.

6. Win4ever

Win4ever New Member

At some point, it's a sunk cost, and you have to move on. I doubt they release him with the hit on the cap, especially since next year's cap is going to be tight. I see him as the overpaid back up, and they'll let Tebow go.

The only way I think he even has a shot honestly, is if the Jets draft a developmental QB like EJ Manuel or Logan Thomas, and can't afford to sign a veteran. Even then, I'm not sure if McElroy doesn't just beat him out.

7. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

He was never that good to begin with. He always has had a mediocre completion rate 54-56%. And always had a high INT rate

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SancMa00.htm

He has a mediocre arm. Is below the NFL average in size and height. On top of that he has below average athleticism and is clumsy.

Once defense figured out his limitations things became harder and then his confidence started to shatter and now he's in a state of shell shock.

8. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

Sanchez is gone.

The defense will not put up with him. He's lost the lockerroom.

And the fans would make it miserable for him.

I don't think people want to see his entitled face roaming around on the sidelines.

9. Sanchito6

Sanchito6 Member

It's over guys.
    A huge Sanchez fan here throwing in the towel. I'll remember 09-10. I'll remember the freshness he brought to the franchise. Especially that first Pats game in 09. Loudest I ever heard Giants stadium. I thought he'd be the next big thing. NY's golden boy. He had it all served up on a silver platter for him. He just couldn't take the next step. Thanks Mark , but we're moving on:sad:.

No one can ever say I wasn't a true supporter of his... Maybe I'll frame the 2 game worn jerseys I have of his...to remember a better time. I hope he finds success somewhere..
    [​IMG]

10. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

Those game worns are pretty nice, keep em both.

Ditch the others.

11. Sanchito6

Sanchito6 Member

nah can't do that!!! still have my rick mirer from when i was 9!!! lol I'll always love sanch

12. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

But it's tainted. You'll have that taint in your home and every time you watch a Jets game, those jerseys will start to glow with that taint and it'll affect the game.

13. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Barring a McElroy injury, that 4th INT will likely be the last pass Sanchez ever throws in a Jet uniform ... and that's poetic justice because the play is a perfect microcosm of everything that makes Sanchez the worst QB in football ...

#1 NOT SEEING THE FIELD -
    If you watch the play, you'll see Powell sneak out into the flat and he's standing there WIDE OPEN for and easy dumpoff for at least 10 yards. There wasn't a defender within 10 yards of him in any direction. But as usual, Sanchez had already locked into his pre-determined target.

#2 BAD DECISION MAKING -
    As Gruden said immediately after the play ... "I can't understand for the life of me, why Mark threw that ball". Triple Coverage with the Safety reading the play all the way.

#3 COMPLETE LACK OF ACCURACY AND CONSTANT UNDERTHROWS -
    Even though he had to have rocks in his head to make the throw ... it STILL could have been a TD if he didn't underthrow the pass by 5 yards. Cumberland actually has two steps on the linebacker covering him, a DB has left Rueland and is coming over to help and the safety is cutting underneath.
    When the safety makes the INT at the 2 yard line, Cumberland already has one foot on the goal line and he's trying to reach back to make the catch on another shitty throw. If Sanchez leads Cumberland, he'll make a TD catch or it will sail over everyone's head to the back of the Endzone.

The same mistakes over and over and over for four years. We've all seen enough of it. As fans we're sick of it. The players and coaches are sick of it. And I know Woody has to be sick of it as well. The final nail has thankfully been driven into the Sanchez coffin. NOBODY has any faith in him. He's done here. They'll figure something out.

#4453 truthbtold, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  14. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

Just curious, where did you get those GWs anyway?

15. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Sanchez is basically coming back on the Alex Smith leash (circa last year) next season - give him one more 'tryout' chance with no guarantee of winning the job.

16. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

He said MATT Hasselbeck, who threw passes for the Tennessee Titans as recently as a few weeks ago. TIM Hasselbeck is the one you are referring to. And why anyone would want him is beyond me.

17. The_Darksider

There's every reason in the world to give up on him right now. He has no confidence, he shows no leadership ability, he continues to try to force passes in when he should throw to someone else or throw it away, he continues to not take care of the ball...............what will finally convince you that it's time to give up on this guy?

18. Sanchito6

Sanchito6 Member

Got them from a guy who bought them through josportco. He wanted to dump them after last season. So i got them relatively cheap. They are from the 2011 season. Really wish they were from 2009. I have both captain patches from the jerseys as well but they fell off. They were poorly stitched on. Almost looks like it was an after thought to put a C on Sanchez's jersey... :rofl:

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I can't take another year of Sanchez. He better be the fuckin backup next year, since he's uncuttable.

20. The_Darksider

Is this a serious post??? How many of those guys did anything worthwhile after they left the Jets to prove us impatient fans wrong??? Pennington had one season in Miami and then his career ended due to injury - the same reason the Jets gave up on him. You think if he wasn't alternating good seasons with injury-filled seasons (comeback player twice!!!!) he would have been cast aside and the run for Favre would have happened?

Good job, list all of the terrible and/or mediocre QBs we've had, along with the over-the-hill vets we've acquired, and use them as an example of how we don't succeed with QBs. Well done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.