Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjmkrm

rjmkrm Member

Mark Sanchez does not respect the football - period!!!

Watch the replay on the fourth interception. If he checks down to Powell, Powell stolls into the endzone untouched. But no - he stays on his first read and forces into triple coverage!!! I don't even do that playing with my buddies on Sunday morning!!!

If the Jets had just average QB play this year, they would be 8-6 or 9-5 and may have already locked up a playoff birth.

Can someone find a way to free Matt Flynn from Seattle?

2. 46Defense

46Defense New Member

He's finished. He has a mediocre arm, is undersized, has no athleticism. And then on top of that is mentally weak and folds under pressure.

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

And that will be the straw that broke the camels back in Tanny's tenure as the Jets GM IMO.

4. rjmkrm

rjmkrm Member

One other thing. when a team makes a mistake in the draft on a QB, it sets the franchise back a min of 5 yrs. We are in the process of finding out what that is all about.....

5. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

I doubt he starts again in this league......backup yes...starter absolutely not.

6. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Apparently even being 0-1 Tebow had a higher passer rating and QBR than Sanchez. Wow.

[​IMG]

7. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

sanchez threw the game away last night. there is no denying that the loss is completely on his shoulders.

he shouldnt start another game the rest of the season. time to see if we can pick up any sort of momentum with one of our back ups going into next season. losing out is not the way, would just make the team look worse. 8-8 isn't a losing record. its not the playoffs, but its not the end of the world. mark deserves nothing more than to hold a clipboard at this point. that game last night was just about as bad as it gets. braylon looked fine though, he should totally stick around next season.

8. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

After that fiasco, I don't think he even gets sniffs as a backup. If you're a team with a young signal caller, you're going to want someone more experienced. If you're a team with an established starter, you're going to want someone younger that you can mold. He's in the no-man's land of being too old to be an understudy and too young to be the mentor.

At best, he can maybe come in as a stop-gap for a team like the Cardinals. But you think they're going to want this trash? No, they're going to draft somebody, as are the Bills.

9. CandleGuy

CandleGuy New Member

Joe Benigno is going in on Sanchez right now

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Get out the paddles quick! He might fall over in the middle of the rant.

11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Has Braylon Edwards jumped ship yet?

12. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

I hope Braylon sticks around.....only bright spot on offense last night...Even with the shittily placed passes he had to deal with!

13. cval

cval Well-Known Member

After the Arizona game Sanchez should have sat this could have very well ended his career a lot is on him but coaching staff and organization have done him no favors.

If Tebow had any understanding of the offense they would have benched Sanchez yesterday. I have huge doubts about McElroy but he wins that game yesterday even coming off the bench.

14. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

This thread really has had legs.....I owe it all to our great signal caller. Do I get a Sanchez Jersey for most posts in a thread? It was a perfect storm.

15. Laszlo Kovacs

Laszlo Kovacs Active Member

Sanchez now vs Sanchez as rookie.

Plus: Better arm strength

Minus: David Carr syndrome. Worse accuracy (at least so it felt last night).

His ball security and ability to find open receivers are still shit and have hardly improved at all.

16. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

the only question left is how many years before Sanchez is out of the league entirely. my money is on three years.

17. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

That was pretty damn funny .... and sad.

18. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, do you actually enjoy embarrassing yourself on a daily basis with your perpetual, fanatical, and yet tragically delusional defense of one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the NFL? You spend the overwhelming majority of your posts on this board fervently defending a player who, on a weekly basis, ruins any chance your favorite football team has of competing against upper-echelon NFL teams. To be honest, I'm utterly fascinated by the psychological dynamics at play here.

edit:

p.s. The bolded is, without question, one of the most idiotic statements I have ever seen posted on this message board. And that's saying something . . .

19. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Damming.

@realfreemancbs: Jets player on Mark Sanchez: “I’ve never seen a guy lose his confidence to this level. It’s gone. He’s playing scared.”

20. lakersmetsjets49ers

I wouldn't be suprised if its sooner. This dude is fucked mentally, any type of confidence he had is long gone. I honestly hope he salvages his career wherever he goes but as of right now he's done.

He was average at best in 2010 but made some clutch plays in the playoffs that season. Enough to the point where it was optimism moving forward. Yeah this current team lacks the talent of the 2010 team but for him to regress the way he has is beyond me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.