Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

thats kind of my point.

-his mean for attemps is low
    -when we get behind he cant bring us back, and usually, makes this worse

2. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Rex Grossman took his team to a Super Bowl and Mark Sanchez didn't. So by your logic Rex Grossman is better than Sanchez ever will be.

Same thing as your logic that since Sanchez was the QB when we got to an AFC champ games 2 years ago, so that means he's still a good QB. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about if you imply that which you do by supporting Sanchez.

See how easy it is to spin things into your favor?

I still haven't heard why you think Mark Sanchez is a good QB based on what he has done in the last 2 seasons?? Let's hear it. And 2009 and 2010 are ancient history bro so those years hold ZERO weight.

You can't use those years to argue why Sanchez is a good QB TODAY. It has no bearing on the present.

3. jerseyjay14

Mark Sanchez 71.8 qb rating for his career, 4-2 in the playoffs
    Rex Grossman 71.4 QB rating for his caeer, 2-0 in the playoffs

they seem pretty comporable to me.

also, i love how you say stats dont matter for sanchez, its all about wins. then when someone brings up another bad QB who won, all of a sudden we need to look at those wins under a microscope.

4. JetsNation06

Thanks for providing some stats to back up what I was saying bro.

I would've gone into stats but I really don't need them to backup my statement about how awful Sanchez is.

It's funny how their stats are almost identical and Grossman took his team further than Sanchez ever did in the playoffs. Yet junc is trying to say they're not even close. Seems like they're beyond close to me by the numbers lol

It sounds like this Junc character is one of these old miserable Jets fans who would rather argue on behalf of a shitty mediocre QB than really look at the big picture of this Jets franchise.

The big picture is that we have an awful QB right now. The most important position on the field. Until we get a good QB here then we will never be a consistent winning franchise. Case closed.

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Joe Flacco is pretty bad - and they've been pretty consistent. Regardless, I don't see us drafting a new QB anytime soon. Maybe we steal a Phillip Rivers

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

1) We don't care how often you post here or not.
    2) Please refrain from calling other posters "fools" or whatever name you want to use when you do post here.
    3) You realize you're calling out a small minority and lumping everyone in with them, right? Most of us think Sanchez blows.

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Rex played a 10-6 #2 seed at home in the title gae, slightly different than what we faced, right?

Did Rex ever get back to postseason? did he ever win a postseason game again? Rex has been .500 or better just 2 times in his career and one time was 2-1 in only 3 starts. Sanchez has never been under .500

Right now Sanchez stinks but you have to remember he's played most of the yars w/ kerley as his top WR and Chaz Schilens as #2. No QB would succeed w/ our weapons this year.

Now it's QB rating:rofl:

How about QB rating in January?

Mark 94.3
    Rex 67.3

rex has 4 TDs in 4 games, Mark 9 in 6 games
    Rex has 4 INTs in 4 games, mark 3 in 6
    Rex has one playoff game w/ a positive TD to INT ratio(1 to 0), mark has 4.

8. nyjunc

yes then we'll have a #s guy that doesn't win!

9. nyjunc

you may want to start watcching football rather than just post #s w/o context.

10. JetsNation06

Forget Phillip Rivers, if we're going to trade for a QB then go for a young guy who is up and coming. Rivers has taken too many hits in his career.

Kirk Cousins is the guy I want. Hopefully either Tanny or whoever replaces him realizes this and goes hard after Cousins. The kid is a going to be a very good QB for someone other than the Redskins.

The Ravens have been consistent because they went from having a great defense to a very good big game defense for the last 12 years.

And notice how inconsistent they have been this year because of Flacco's poor QB play hence my point.

11. jerseyjay14

the only difference between grossman and sanchez is that the bears were smart enough to realize rex was no more then a backup and moved on to the next option very quickly(the next season, even though rex just got them to a superbowl.)

They moved on, even though their only option was kyle orton who also sucks. the evaluated orton, confirmed he didnt play into future plans and moved on again to campbell then Cutler.

just like the jets should evaluate Tebow and McElroy, see if either is worth keeping long term in ANY role(backup, 3rd string, special teams) and move forward looking towards a 2014 season.

12. jerseyjay14

Joe flacco isnt special. but he is certainly better then sanchez

13. jerseyjay14

i thought you didnt care about "fantasy stats"

funny how when it works in your argument(a small 6 game sample) it counts. but when it works against you(an extremely large 60 game sample) its meaningless fantasy numbers.

14. JetsNation06

You must feel really good supporting Sanchez as the Jets starting QB huh? Do you always root for one of the worst and hope that they turn out good so that you can say "I told you so"?

15. nyjunc

do any of you guys watch football?

16. jerseyjay14

in what manner does flacco "not win"?

he is one of the highest winning percentages in NFL history for a guy in his first 5 seasons.

he has made it to the 2 AFC championship games as well. he would have gotten to the superbowl last if his kicker makes a relative short attempt.

17. nyjunc

I don't but since you posted them I wanted you to post all stats.

Sanchez is much better than Grossman, it's not close.

I support what my eyes tell me to support and I trust my eyes over what the average fan who looks at rankings has to tell me.

18. jerseyjay14

yes. ive watched sanchez throw more picks then anyone in the league the past 4 seasons. ive watched him sail passes over guys heads, into the ground, and into defenders chests. ive watched him fail to complete a simple screen pass more then i thought humanly possible. ive watched him fumbled the ball a trillion times. ive watched him throw redzone pick after redzone pick after redzone pick.

same as i saw with rex grossman. a guy who if he only threw it 15 or 20 times and got good production from the run game the D would allow them to win inspite of him. same with sanchez.

only thing was the bears moved on quickly. the jets arent doing that, and will have a losing season this year, and again next year, and maybe 2014 as well

19. JetsNation06

"We"?? It sounds like you are the voice of the entire board saying "We". Is that what you're claiming to be?

Wahh Wahh are you going to report me again because I called someone a fool? :rofl:

You know what they say..."If the shoe fits"

You do realize this is a message board and I'll call out whomever I feel like calling out.

Who the hell made you the forum police? Seriously you need to stop stalking, it's weird.

And make sure you don't send me some lame personal note saying "Dude chill with the name calling" LOL Like you did last time that was really sad. Not sure if you're some 17 year old but I really hope you are and not a grown man because you whine like a baby.

Mind your own business unless you want to debate football and not petty sh*t like you did when you took your time out to just reply to my post.

20. jerseyjay14

0.4 isnt close?

did you blink or leave the room for sanchez last 81 turnovers? if not, then your eyes are lying to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.