Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I never said that, can anyone read or do you guys just love interpreting what you want? I did say he was much better w/ Keller which is true, I also acknowledged we played tougher Ds but keller was one of the guys to let Mark down yesterday w/ the big drop and penalties.

Mark sucks right now but the whole O sucks, it's not a mark problem it's the O's problem.

2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Who here didn't know the moment the ball left his hands on that Red Zone pick that it wasn't going to be an interception?

I sure did, and was just relieved it wasn't taken back 100 yards which is what I feared the moment he triple pumped and turned that way.

Mark's lost arm strength. Last season I attributed it to the brutal beatings he took in some of those games, but this year, I don't know what it is. Perhaps last year is still this year's problem. He doesn't have enough velocity on these throws. His throwing arm won't get it done in this league.

3. gsulli5861

gsulli5861 New Member

I have been a supporter of Sanchez but he can't continue on this path. I realize the skill people and the OL are substandard but after 4 years you can't continue to be a 50% passer and make the decisions he makes. His ball security is getting worse. The Jet's are in a bind, no doubt. I don't want to see Tebow. I don't believe he's an NFL QB. The Jets are stuck. They need to get a veteran QB next year to compete. I'll take Matt Moore, he looks much better than Mark.

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I knew the minute he threw the ball that it was going the other way. It's not the arm strength, it's the stupid fucking pump fakes. Just throw the FUCKING BALL. Keller was wide open.

5. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Blame the Jets for totally screwing up Sanchez.

6. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Warner was benched for Bulger and Eli and both are better than Tebow. Getting benched for Tebow is as low as low can get. There is no coming back from that. Tebow might be THE worst qb in the NFL.

You're right, and I blame our front office for not putting talent our Sanchez.

Look at Alex Smith (Sanchez ceiling at this point) the 49ers know that he is an average qb. So after their NFC championship game appearance. They didn't standpat they went out and picked up Manningham and Moss. They added depth to their running game. So while Smith is throwing to Crabtree, Davis, Williams, Moss and Manningham. And having RB's like Gore, Hunter, James and Jacobs.

Sanchez is throwing to Hill, Kerley, Gates and Keller while having RB's like Greene, Powell and McKnight. The front office has no clue. When you know you have an average at best qb, you make sure you surround him with good skill position players.

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

8. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Yep... I've posted about the same pump-fake b.s. He pump-faked three times on that pass! WTF.

I'm going to pass... sike!
    I'm going to pass... sike!
    I'm going to pass... for reals yo... INT
    Where's my hot dog?

9. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

He's just not good.
    Also the reason they have no talent around him is because they went all in 2 yrs ago. Bad contracts including Sanchez, poor drafting, bad coaching, the inexplicable tebow trade...it all points to a coach and GM losing their jobs after next yr.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

10. alleycat9

if you outwardly admit that sanchez ceiling is alex smith then you admit that we need a new qb.

that CANT be the ceiling of a guy you CHOOSE to be your qb. the fact that he isnt even NEAR that piss poor ceiling is just added reason to rid yourself of him.

look at it this way, smith sucks balls but i am sure that the niners think his ceiling is higher than where he is now. we have a guy whose ceiling is where he is now. which i am sure would not be good enough for the niners.

if thats his ceiling he needs to put on his skull cap and sit his ass on the sideline and try to keep track of whats going on.

11. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Hill was wide open, directly in front of Sanchez, in the back of the end zone. With his hands up.

12. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

^ This is what you said which was in response to my posting (obvious) correlation between Sanchez facing better pass Ds which was without Keller and he faced worse pass Ds with Keller.

Now that he has faced better pass Ds with Keller it is clear you were just making excuses for "ya boy".

(Hint: You thinking it had more to do with missing Keller was wrong...since "more" means, well...more)

13. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

All of that while continuing to stare at the same receiver.

14. alleycat9

15. nyjunc

he led us to the win over Miami through the air, he was awful yesterday but keller was a big reason why he was bad. I do think having a healthy compliment of players means more than the Ds they face but they have sucked the last 2 games on O. I don't think it has been justt he D's we have faced, they just aren't playing well.

16. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I have no idea what this has to do with Mark Sanchez' completion percentage which is what we were talking about

17. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

18. nyjunc

were we? either way I bet the comp % is much higher w/ Keller despite the awful last 2 games.

we have many issues on O, QB is one of them but it's not all on him.

19. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Don't forget OLine and TE! San Fran is loaded with talent on the offensive side of the ball. Of course, a lot of that can be attributed to all of the years of losing and high draft picks, but it still shows a calculated effort to bring in dynamic playmakers.

By contrast, we have done very little to protect Sanchez by surrounding him with middling talent. Instead, we have gone for the flashy project (Vlad, Hill, Tebow), or the washed up vet (LT, Plax, Schillens), or the malcontent (Holmes, Braylon) and as a result, he is surrounded by a bunch of mid-round or FA talent at the skill positions and on the line.

I have no clue if Sanchez would've succeeded had the FO been more patient in putting playmakers around Sanchez, and I'm not making excuses for him. It's clear that he sucks and that the Sanchez era needs to end soon.

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol this is the entire point.

Sanchez had a better completion % with Keller. He also had a better completion % against teams allowing better completion %.

He had a worse completion % without Keller but it so happened those games were against teams allowing lower completion %.

I said it was more to do with the defenses he had played. You said it was more due to Keller which was pretty absurd and just trying to excuse Sanchez as usual.

Now that Sanchez has faced a better passing D, with respect to completion % against 2 weeks in a row, with Keller it is pretty clear that you were bailing him out.

#2280 BeastBeach, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.