Rush Limbaugh Bids To Buys The Rams

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by cassie96, Oct 6, 2009.

1. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

This just happens to be my personal philosophy. Is it possible that some of those quotes may not be the indicators of racial prejudice that some of you are making them out to be, but actually be lamentations on those things which are in direct opposition to this stated philosophy? I think so.

I won't deny that the quotes have been structured to bring about emotional response, which a lot of you drones have fallen for hook, line, and sinker. I will say, though, that when taken in context, they are saying a lot more than the knee-jerk understandings that most of you are putting out there.

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdCimSglD3c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

3. cassie96

cassie96 Member

Whoa....King sure slams Fergie & JLo...like 4 times in that dialogue...amazing.

Iggy was correct, Al Davis looked like he was wheeled out of an "assisted living facility" at the last game...how does he "bring people together"??? He just manages to get everyone peeeeeesed off.

4. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Man I keep seeing this and had to research it, and here's what I got:

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

Apparently this was some joke I was never privy too, but it's honestly pathetic. At least people like Beck and Limbaugh are going after the leadership on the left for legitimate concerns. I can't see how anyone finds this funny or even slightly clever.