Rex takes shot at Brady while praising Manning

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 6, 2011.

1. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I think being caught cheating is totally degrading to the pats entire team and NFL .

Here's a hint: stay in school at least until you get to junior high. "Allota" is not a word.

2. IBLEEDGREEN17

IBLEEDGREEN17 Well-Known Member

can anyone do me a favor and upload that screen cap in which manning has teary eyes along with the "happy holidays" caption with the score when we beat the colts last year?

3. even_flow

even_flow New Member

The pats don't get all gitty over 11 wins seasons....unless it comes with a Lombardi at the end.

4. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

I know, and look at Dave Meggett now his 3rd down back. He lived right down the road from me as many of the Pats did. Meggett seemed like a nice guy, quite in some ways, was told the fat chicks he was with were his sisters, but think he just got himself in real trouble a few times good for 30 yrs.

Funny story, Leonard Russell used to go out at night like little bo peep with the hankie in his hair, overalls and a football in his hand reminding him not to fumble while with the Pats under Parcells. Funny thing is it worked. Used to see and talk to Mark Bavaro who used to be around Mass(grew up here somewhere)

LT the greatest football player ever who keeps getting knocked down and the guy who used to buy hookers for the opposition before the days of bed checks. Figured he had recovered after Dancing with the Stars but also being accused of rape.

#244 patswinagain, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  5. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Makes you wonder, he had no need for any of that, better off watching across the lines. Some like foot videos and some can't get past football videos i guess,
    Many did it but Bill got caught,

6. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

then go with super size for old age hags