Rex Ryan's Clock Management Issues

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 94Abraham, Dec 26, 2010.

1. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Rex = Worst game manager in the NFL

Once again, the fat man shows his incompetence with misusing timeouts. Prime example on the last drive, 1st and 10 and 2:48 to go with one timeout. Forte runs the ball and is is obviously going to be stopped in less than 8 seconds and thus they would have to run another play to get to the 2 minute warning making it 3rd down. We then would of had a timeout to use after the 2 min warning and would of given Sanchez almost 2 minutes to go for a score. No wonder Baltimore passes on this guy. This shit gets old week after week....

2. nitemare

nitemare Banned

Agreed! Fat Rex has no idea about managing a game. Rex is not a good head coach. He should be demoted to defensive coach and bring in a new head coach for next year. If that dont happen, fire the entire staff!

3. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Yeah cause Rex will just happily take the demotion to a defensive coach. Jesus some "fans" are just stupid. If we fired Rex some team would scoop him up less than week after he got fired.

4. JetFanInTampa

JetFanInTampa Banned

Rex was awful today, going for it on 4th down at your own 40 when your up 7. And why the hell is LT getting more carries then Greene? This coaching staff is clueless

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

^^ either you (AjayJay) didnt get the sarcasm or are trying some double reverse fake sarcasm, I cant work out which it is?

6. yankeeswin84

yankeeswin84 New Member

Yep my biggest gripe with this team is not using Greene enough, he needs to be the number one back at this point

7. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

You'd think this team was 3-11. jesus christ.

8. 94Abraham

You would think this is your first game as a Jets fan with that post. You CLEARLY dont watch the teams regularly to not know this is an all too common problem with the fat man.

9. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

I don't care if I get banned for this or not, but OP this is the dumbest fucking thread in history. The defense did not come up with the stop. If they did, the time out was brilliant. Read some fucking football books or something.

10. since83

since83 Member

Don't agree

Cotchery stunk with his last two passes dropped, Edwards misses 4th down catch, keller misses touchdown, Santonio fumbles.

Also, look at the three 3rd qtr Cutler TD's. defense in perfect position but db's use stinky ass technique.

Players blew this game. Don't blame Rex.

11. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

I didn't catch the sarcasm. I'm just used to the SOJF with their negative attitude all the time. Oh well lol sorry man

12. 94Abraham

Dude, do the math. They would of had almost 2 minutes to go. Are you that stupid? Get get your GED.

13. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

The Jets by FAR have the worst time management in the nfl.

I was thinkin the exact same thing about the timeouts.

Its laughable that even someone who has minimal knowledge of the game can be like "wtf are they doing" each and every week.

14. RevisOfNazareth

God fucking forbid a head coach with defense background believes in his defense to make a stop.

15. BrooklynBoy89

BrooklynBoy89 New Member

Couldn't agree more... Greene proved last year at the end of the season that he is a cold weather back, he runs OVER people and gets the tough yards. No clue as to why they didn't use him more today, total letdown.

16. 94Abraham

Rex didnt blow the game but he sure contributed. The defense is Rex's baby and they have not been anywhere near as good as last year with better players.

17. RevisOfNazareth

I've probably got more degrees and professional licenses than you. Also, single space after a period. Faggot.

18. 94Abraham

Blah blah blah. Youre so smart and you cant figure out basic math.....Go back and do the math and come back and let me know when i'm right, okay?

19. fdcnyc

fdcnyc Active Member

stop watching if you hate rex so much

20. yankeeswin84

yankeeswin84 New Member

Schotty doesn't seem to get that LT is not Thomas Jones, they're two completely different types of players