Rex Ryan is Fired up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Wanna make a bet that Rex will be the coach of the NYJ at the beginning of the 2014 season?

2. NJBeliever

NJBeliever Active Member

Yep. It's a wrap barring a cinderella season.

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

No.

Rex is not a dead man walking. He will have a winning season this year and his contract will be extended by Woody. No I am not a blind Rex homer. I know he is a great defensive coach and now for the first time he is working with a decent GM who gives me hope.

4. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

absolute bullshit-showalter only responded when mighty mouth rex started talking like he always does

how about rex clam up about another sport altogether?

and talk about concentrating on your own team? rex better or its the unemployment line sooner than later

#64 GRNYT, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  5. GRNYT

GRNYT Member

and you're hoping for this?!

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

^You dam right. I support RR 100%

7. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

The guy made Jets history the way no coach before him ever has, yea lets shit can him and bring in who? Name another Jets coach who went to back to back titles games his first two seasons?please name one so we had 2 bad years it isnt all Rexs fault, you rex haters need to wake up and smell the obvious. The whole staff got replaced the gm fired and Rex is still here he isnt going anywhere he will be here in 2014 unless we have some horrible year 3-13 6-10 again. I belive we will have a winning season this year and be better then anyone expected us to be

#67 LongIslandBlitz, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  8. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

+ 1

Guy this infectiously passionate about his work and generally good at coaching just needs the right roster to work off of, soundbites be damned.

Who are we getting instead? Are really gonna fire him for making some comments and choosing between a lackluster lot of QB's?

9. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

If Rex wants to get on the Orioles I could care less...but why is the Ravens not playing at home the Orioles' responsibility? That game was already scheduled, why should they accomodate the NFL? The NFL couldn't have switched the game to Wednesday the way they did last year? It's not as if there's a sacred need to start the season on Thursday anyway.

10. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

The unemployment line for the best coach we had in God knows how many years.

NOW THAT SOME REAL BS, especially triggered over a 10 second comment were he was sticking out for the NFL.
    Not too mention that there is no bigger blow hard than Showalter. If the roles were reversed, people like you would probably be blaming Rex for responding and not keeping his mouth shut.
    RR haters and the shitty NY media will find any excuse to crap all over Rex, and probably happy with someone like Mangini for a few games, and then star shitting all over him for keeping his mouth shut.

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Losses are as good as wins if you're talking about the Jets. Lets give Rex a lifetime contract so that in 2020, we can justify Rex Ryan's tenure with those two AFCCG losses. We don't need to win, we just need to show up.

Here's a thought Jet homers. Lets just consider losses as wins. Easier by far.

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Rex will just be Rex. Loving him some Mark Sanchez, and shitting the season away just like last year.

13. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

As a fan, it pains me to say it, but the Jets are a franchise with a sad history. 1 SB, 2 AFL division titles and 2 AFC east division titles I believe. The division titles are pathetic.

Rex has won 0 AFC East titles, 0 AFC titles and 0 SB's, but because the Jets history is terrible, people ignore his negatives and think he's great because any Jets coach but Ewbank and Parcells sucked ass. Yes, he won playoff games, and that's great, but the team has regressed, he brings a big mouthed clown show with him and he's ultimately won nothing.

14. Cman68

Winning doesn't count when it comes to Rex. Its only about those two AFCCG losses. Nothing else matters. Clown show not withstanding, as long as we played in those games, its all good in homerland.

15. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Im in................

16. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

http://web.yesnetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130421&content_id=45380208&oid=0

lol

I like Rex, but I'll be relieved yes, relieved when he's shown his walking papers after this season. Honeslty, that man never knows when to STFU. Why can't this guy just coach his damn team and stop embarrassing the Jets and Jets fans. My days defending him are long gone.

#76 21stAmendment, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  17. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

If this is embarrassing to you, I don't know what to say. Mark Sanchez has embarrassed the Jets with his play far more often than Rex Ryan and his antics.

18. NeverLeaveUsSanchez

NeverLeaveUsSanchez New Member

He and Sanchez must never leave. They are what makes the jets who they are today

19. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Rex is toast. He's been castrated by Woody and Idzik.

20. Cman68

You are in store for one serious letdown. Prepare yourself.