Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. mo_lewis

mo_lewis New Member

Nobody. (That was all I was going to post, but it was too short.)

So, here goes. Three possibilities.

1. Fake tattoo. Most probable. Poor judgement.

2. Real tattoo. Rex, you got some pretty nice treatment for footgate, I was pleasantly surprised by the media taking it easy on you. Stop embarrassing your wife, she might be kinky but she is not an attention hog like you.

3. altered image. I can't believe anyone would expose themselves to this kind of liability.

In any case, Rex is a good story. Stay classy, as they say.

2. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Apparently he got it a bit after 2010 season. That's when it made the most sense since Sanchez wasn't nearly as bad as he is now.

Non-story, move on...

3. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

I'm pretty sure she had some interest in this.

I doubt it went like this.

- Rex: "Hey honey, I'm putting you in a Sanchez Jersey on my arm."
    - Wife: "Rex, that's silly. Please don't."
    - Rex: "I'm putting you in a Sanchez Jersey on my arm."

Next Day

Rex: "Draw my wife in a Sanchez Jersey on my arm."
    Artist: "Sure thing guy."

4. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Those beach photos of Rex and the Mrs. kinda reminds me of Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr in From Here To Eternity. :)

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Then he's had two years to get it lasered off or covered up.

The man is an idiot for getting that shitty tattoo.

6. Gastin-oh

Gastin-oh New Member

Seen worse.. BadTattoos dot com is full of this kind of stuff and great for a laugh. May have to add Rexie to it though.

[​IMG]

7. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

That was mt thought, he didn't want a tatoo of his biggest mistake so he kept giving him shot after shot.

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Number one: A tattoo is a poor judgement no matter who you are because of the cost and most tats look just plain stupid.

Number two: This tattoo screams of favoritism toward Sanchez.

Number three: This tattoo will be there forever unless he has it lasered. Sanchez will be here forever as the starter unless Rex is removed as HC.

I hope our new GM has experience in the method of dermabrasion and Q switched laser treatment.

Its time to remove our mistake, and find a new QB and HC.

9. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

i'm jumping on this thread late so someone may have already mentioned this:

during training camp when rex showed up all skinny, someone commented on him always wearing long sleeve shirts, even in the heat. Rex said he wore them so his players wouldn't have to see his 'tooth pic arms', or something like that.

Or maybe a tat?

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

How do you know Rex's wife is not an attention hog?

Just asking.

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm convinced Rex is trying to get himself fired.

12. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

Seriously, who cares what he does with his private life? I just hope Woody can get a good GM, and stay out of the running of the team.

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This is possible. The thought has crossed my mind also. Let me add a counter-argument which assumes that Rex Ryan has better angels in his nature also.

The Jets have stood by Rex in some pretty turbulent times before things went sour on the field. They stood by him when he gave a fan the finger and the image was captured and widely displayed on the internet. They stood by him when the foot fetish thing broke in a way that would have embarrassed any organization and its fans. They stood by him when he demonstrably lost control of the locker room at the end of last season.

It would be an act of manifest ingratitude for Rex to act out in the hopes of getting fired now so he could pocket Woody's cash for the next couple of seasons.

I'm guessing Rex is a good enough guy that he recognizes that he owes the Jets a dignified exit if that is what is on his mind, not one that is scarred and pock-marked by the media wars and causes the Jets further embarrassment at a time when they're already blushing.

14. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Rex isn't trying to get himself fired he has been given free reign by Woody to do what ever he wants and this is the result. It's pretty obvious now that in Woody's eyes Rex can do no wrong, just like it was impossible for Sanchez to be benched. It's a recurring theme with the Jets that things have to get so bad that they're getting ridiculed in the national press before they do anything about it. It had to take the Wayne Hunter preseason debacle to remove him after he was resigned. All of this tells me Rex is the one who has been running the show with Woody's blessing. Who's going to reprimand Rex when he has the owners backing?

#494 Jon_Snow, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  15. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

.....x2.....

16. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

LMAO

This is hilarious how people on here think this tattoo is real LOL

It's a tattoo of his supposed wife naked with a Sanchez jersey on while Tebowing. He knows the media is all over him in the Bahamas, so he sun tans while flaunting it LOL

This is an obvious joke and just Rex being Rex. He's having a field day toying with the media. I find it hilarious

17. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

It's already established he got it before the 2010 seaon.

The tattoo in of itself is not a big deal but it becomes a big deal if he is suppose to lead the jets in an impartial and non bias way. It gives off the perception of favoritism .

All the jets dysfunction can be traced back to Rex Ryan . The tattoo seals that deal if there ever was a doubt .

18. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

So the Hard Knocks cameras missed the tattoo?! Really? Nobody saw it and put it on air and the players/coaches/owners have no control over what Hard Knocks airs too. This is what makes me hesitate. How could the cameras miss this that's my reason for not believing this 100% yet. Also that second year under Rex, perfect time to show and air the tattoo with all the nonsense around us.

What dysfunction exactly? It could be argued and won that the most dysfunctional team was last year, not this year. The most media frenzied year was his second year here.

The problems we had with this team this year was expected from the beginning of the season:

-Offense lacked playmakers
    -Offense lacked a QB
    -Tebow is not a good WC QB
    -WR cannot get separation
    -Keller disappears
    -Hunter, Moore, Slauson are all average at best
    -LB crew is slow
    -LB crew cannot create consistent pressure
    -Speed kills the defense.

The only unexpected problems or problems that had no warning signs were the ST problems.

19. BTC

BTC New Member

Obviously if the man wants to get ink he can get ink. If he wants to get a tattoo of the Dahli lhama banging the Pope in the ass then he can. Quite frankly it would be a better tattoo.
    But I dunno....the fact that his wife has a sanchez jersey on just seems very creepy and troubling.
    I could care less about his sexual preferences...hell, I'd bang his wife too. But not with him watching.

I think this shit is too much though....just too much drama and bullshit. He should be fired at this point.

20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

All I can say is the new general manager needs to shut all this crazy stuff down. No way this kind of stuff can be tolerated in a professionally run franchise. Gamble needs to come in and lay down the law to Rex and the entire team.