Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Name me any other coach that has a similar tattoo?

2. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Mark Sanchez is banging Mrs Ryan and that is how he is keeping his job. That is why this matters.

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

This kinda takes the shine off of the "buttfumble" as lowlight of the year.

This team never fails to amaze me.

I've been on the fence with Rex staying around, but at this point...what's the point? He doesn't have a clue on the O side, and his D ain't so great.
    The vaunted Ground & Pound is a joke, and his continued support of Sanchez makes him look like a fool. The Tebow experiment confirms it.

He's turned this club into an embarrassing joke. Want to blame the media?...go ahead, but it wasn't the media that played in that nationally televised debacle on Thanksgiving. It wasn't the media that closed out the season with three straight losses.

And the media wouldn't be following Ryan on vacation if he had just done a press conference before leaving town. He has only himself to blame.

4. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Thing is, we don't know. For all we know, Belicheck has a tramp stamp of Robert Kraft wearing a Tom Brady jersey that barely covers his balls.

How many of you honestly suspected Rex had a tattoo of his wife wearing a Sanchez jersey?

5. ArmandJ

And you know this, how?

6. mattyd99

mattyd99 Well-Known Member

Dead on response. Nicely said and I'm surprised so many people don't understand this.

7. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Odds are he keeps the tattoos covered the majority of the time anyway. Regardless, if my boss had a tattoo representing his company (or in this case, his team), it would not bother me one bit. In fact, it would come off as a sign that he really cares of his company, team, or what have you.

Rex has tattoos representing his love for his wife, his kids, and his team. Big deal.

8. iloveradiohead

iloveradiohead New Member

I can't tell if you're serious, but I'm starting to think this.

9. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Will he keep his tattoo when the new GM fires him?

10. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

But. Refit m

11. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

because they're a bunch of morons who defend Rex no matter what he does because he brought the Jets to 2 AFCC games.

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Except they win championships.

Who doesn't think that a head coach with a tattoo of his wife wearing his qb's jersey is kinda weird?

13. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Please, not the "Real Jet fan" BS. This is another embarrassing drip in the Ryan bucket.

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Great if he had a JETS logo instead of the #6, which is a visage of Sanchez.

15. ArmandJ

I said it earlier, I find it slightly creepy. What the man does is his own business, though. I just hate how the media is freaking stalking him in another country. This is borderline Enquirer/Star News nonsense

As for his tattoo, it shows relatively poor judgment on his part. I can only hope that it's either fake, a henna, or a old tattoo back when Sanchez was sorta mediocre. I like him and all, but I don't know if Woody is willing to keep him after this

16. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Imagine that awkward silence when Sanchez and Rex are in a room alone together. You think Sanchez was a head case before this can't wait to see what this does for his fragile mental state next season.

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's not the tattoo that has me thinking the media is the enemy. It's the constant stream of negative stories surrounding the Jets since the anonymous sources stories about Sanchez late last season.

It just seems like the media has decided to respond to a few drops of blood in the water by dumping in more by the bucketful and then swarming in to the frenzy.

Enough is enough. It's not like the media is going to have more credibility with the new management when they come into town. Quite the opposite.

18. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

The foot thing wasn't ridiculous. Why do you care what another man and his wife do? Let them do whatever they want - good for them. I am not ashamed of the fact that the coach of the football team that I support is into weird shit. Let him get after it. It doesn't impact me or the way he coaches.

I'll put this very simply: I don't care what other coaches have or don't have as tattoos, what they do for fun, or what they find pleasing. It isn't any of my business and it is absolutely meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Why do you care?

19. NH PATS FAN

NH PATS FAN New Member

Come on..she's NOT naked..she's wearing her idol's jersey :rofl:

I would be really concerned if Rexy had a naked tatoo of Sanchez wearing his wife's blouse.....easpecially if it accentuated his feet. :smile:

20. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Like someone else said if he had done the press conference like he should of they wouldn't have been following him around taking photos of him on vacation. It just happened when they snapped the pic the tattoo was revealed. The whole point of the tattoo isn't it be ok if he hid it. No, he should never have had such a thing whether we knew about it or not. Don't blame the media for uncovering Rex's stupidity. Just like when he said that stuff about Woody should upgrade the team or fire him. Was it the media fault for reporting his inappropriate comments? Should the photographer taken down Rex's denial he had such a tattoo before publishing the photo?

The Jet are usually the ones who get the ball rolling that eventually comes back to haunt them. They fed the media with their circus act and now its too late to put a stop to it. You reap what you sow.

#440 Jon_Snow, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013