Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me right now? If the QB can't beat Sanchez in a QB competition they have bigger things to worry about than their coach's tattoo.

2. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

The embarrassing thing is that he's had a tattoo of an unliked, non-HOF player. He needs to address the situation.

I had to get my tattoo of Chansi Stuckey fucking my aunt removed by three courses of laser treatment.

3. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Listening to Benigno and Roberts' open they were both laughing and thinking it was a prank by Rex to tweak everyone. I'd rather just believe that instead of the alternative - that Rex really is a wackjob.

The media voyeurism with this is getting creepy though.

4. NewYorkEveryThing

So if you were in line for a promotion at a job and it is between you and a guy that the owner loves so much that he has tat's of the guy on his arm. You wouldn't be skiddish? This the NFL. A total and complete mental game. That would fuck with anybody's head. No wonder tebow wants out. The coach loves the current scum we have so much he got a tattoo of the guy's jersey over his wife's naked body. That is not professional.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

But its not about rex.

how does greg Mcelroy feel?

the o-line?
    Devito ...who thinks sanchez sucks?

it undermines his authority even though he meant nothing by it,

OF COURSE! its mind boggling more people on this thread do not realize that.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

That is the issue, that's not true anymore.

He might beat him but the coach is so obsessed with him he puts his jersey on his wife ON HIS ARM and he might not get the job!

even if not true, its a mental screw job, its a distraction ITS CRAZY for anyone in his position to do.

7. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

You all are making a huge deal out of this. It's a tat, big deal. I bet that by this time next week, nobody is going to care about this.

This is tabloid journalism that has little to do with his football coaching prowess. He can be having sex with five men for all I care, just coach some football.

8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Like I said you can pick out who is competent to lead at a managerial or executive level and who is not.

this is a perfect test.

9. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

Seeing as how he benched Sanchez twice this year it shoots a few holes in your theory.

Once again, its a harmless TATTOO.

10. CaneJet

CaneJet Well-Known Member

If this makes the Jets restrict media access even more, that's a good thing.

Having said that, this reinforces my notion that Rex is not HC material. It's a matter of judgement, and time and again I see evidence that his judgement is flawed.

If he goes back to the playoffs next year I'll take it all back. But I don't expect to.

11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Biggs said it best....... this shit is fucking hilarious.

Rex is the Happy Gilmore of NFL coaches

12. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

I hope the tat is fake and it's just Rex yanking the medias chain.

If it's real, it is indeed strange.

13. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

So how does this have 7 pages of thread? It shouldnt even be talked about.

14. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

Nobody would care next week if he already had that press conference that they aren't having till Tuesday. Going to be must see TV.

15. NewYorkEveryThing

Joe beningo said it best. He said Rex probably got a tattoo of santonio holmes on his ASS!

16. ArmandJ

Do you still think Woody will keep Rex?

It's sort of odd how this news is coming out RIGHT as Woody is conducting his general manager interviews. Awfully odd of the media to be stalking him. Do you think Woody will be so embarrassed that he will fire Rex?

To me, it's certainly not out of the question.

17. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Yes have read multiple tweets from PFF that said Jets telling others that they have to keep Rex for one season.

Also, saw that Rex and Tom Gamble had a history together as their fathers worked together in Philly.

PFF predicts that Tom Gamble is the Jets gm.

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I'm starting to see it. It's just one thing after another with RR and the media..... However, Woody likes headlines so.

19. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

Of course he will keep him. It will be way more embarrassing for Woody to fire Rex after telling everyone that Rex stays for another year (the media and GM candidates), especially if the firing happens due to the crazy tattoo incident.

20. ArmandJ

He likes headlines...not embarrassing (true or untrue) nonsense. Perfectly quiet until today. Woody was slowly getting things done and BAM...

If these guys read the papers at all, especially the Daily News (which had this shit plastered on both sides) you don't think they would bring it up?

Maybe I'm wrong, but Woody doesn't strike me as a guy who can take this embarrassment for much longer.

I love Rex, but even I'm starting to get a bit worn down by the media running him down and him doing questionable things.