Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

it would be the same posters giving a shit about this story

nobody should about what these people do in their personal lives, presuming they arent a murderer or something, but outside of those circumstances, what they do when they are not on the clock is their business.

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I am stunned that people do not see an issue with a grown man , a coach and leader of the team, putting a jersey on his wife of his starting QB and having it tattooed on his body.

I mean seriously folks.

3. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Clue that it was sarcasm was a reference to losing 3 or 4 draftpicks for missing a press conference, a stiffer penalty than the fines for the Patriots Tape Gate....But whatever....

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

As much as I hate the waiste of a year Tebow had... At least I got to follow the Jets this year. You can't make this stuff up. Entertainment gold!! :grabs popcorn:

5. 1968jetsfan

I've seen worse tattoos in my life, his is tasteless, but hey it's his skin.

The only reason this is a story at all is because the Jets run a circus and the circus isn't talking right now.

6. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Nobody would care all that much. For what Brady has done for Belichick, Bill should get a Tattoo of him.

Rex's tattoo is more of a story because of how persistently Rex stuck by Sanchez even when Sanchez was horrible, and because of the "scandal" regarding Rex and his wife being swingers.

7. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hyperbole

8. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

I was backing Rex for one more year, but if this photo is real all I can say is , COME ON Man.

I could care less that Rex is a freak, but this is over the line.

"Sanchez give my wife the best chance to win"

What the F@@k is wrong with this guy.

9. Realistic Jets Fan

Great idea starting a new thread on this crucially important topic

10. Organized Chaos

I'm not sure if this year has surpassed 2010 for drama. But yeah, it was pretty good. Eventually someone is going to write a book or make a movie out of Rex's time here.

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You really do not see a potential bias towards a player that could hurt the team down the road?

This at the very least shows a CRAZY level of bad judgement by the leader of the football team.

I think most jets fans will come to this line of thinking once the shock of it wears off...its horrible judgement on rex's part.

#212 CowboysFan, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  13. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Is that tatoo a real one? I mean, it is his wife, wearing a Sanchez jersey... and she is Tebowing.... You sure he isn't trolling the media? Just seems to be more than mere coincidence.

Rex always was a weird dude. Remember that foot fetish and swinger stuff that came out?

Not sure what this has to do with Tebow and the Teblow forum though. Unless you think some unhealthy infatuation with Sanchez is what kept teblow out and not the level of suckage he brings... If that is the case, then that should become apparent on Teblow's next team.

#213 Concerned_Citizen, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  14. Organized Chaos

He likely got the tattoo in 2009 or 2010 before the foot fetish thing broke.

There is little doubt in my mind that he is unnaturally attached to Sanchez at this point.

Maybe he advocated bringing in Tebow and ditched Drew Stanton to protect Mark's job and punish Tebow for keeping him out of the playoffs in 2011.

With Tebow he would always have the excuse that Tebow wasn't practicing well.

15. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I can't help thinking back to every expression of Sanchez support Rex gave despite all evidence to the contrary how he's got this tat on his arm.

The excuse making homers can say there's nothing to it. But think how the players on the team feel about it. They must have had questions, many times, why Sanchez continued to start. Now they know Ryan had a tat of his wife in a 6 jersey on his arm????

Not good.

16. 1968jetsfan

17. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

This is funny. It cracks me up though that we are 11 pages deep and roughly half of the responses are "who gives a shit!".

Let us be serious here. This is a minor gaffe in Jet land, but this just adds to the circus. Of course it is news

In a vacuum, nobody would care. But we all know there are hundreds of other factors that make us care about this.

18. Organized Chaos

Manish Mehta
    ‏@MMehtaNYDN

Free agent-to-be Mike DeVito on Rex's tattoo: "I've never seen that. This is 1st time I've even heard that before.... I have not seen that"

Haha, wow the players are going to love this story.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This is hilarious, it's the only thing the Jets have done all season that's made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.

I do get something useful out of this though, which is the new GM better move heaven and earth to get rid of Sanchez and Tebow this off-season. If he just gets rid of Sanchez we're going to be in convulsions when that 6 has morphed into a 15 magically the next time the Daily News needs a story and the Jets aren't talking.

20. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Hahaha. Daily news really is fucking pathetic tho.