Rex doubts uh oh...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jet Blue, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

ok, consider it said, you polishing rex's nuts.

it is hardly established that rex is a good head coach. hell, i can remember everyone polishing mangenius nuts at one time, and you can go back as far as you like, but all you'll find is i was not one of them. i was never sold on him from the start. yet, he had a wining record, so by your account he was a great coach, lol NOT.

i don't recall what your take on the mangenious was during his first year, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were doing the shinning of mangini's sack along with the rest of this board.

i don't expect you would do the research only to findout what i am saying is the truth. you were most likely all over mangini like the rest. we know how that turned out. great coach indeed. he had a winning season so he must have been. ya right.

2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol @ rex's first year = mangini's first year

3. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

and if you don't think rex's coaching/leadership hasn't taken a step backward, how does one explain the lack of accountability all this year. there's enough talent on this team to win, it doesn't mean the team has been lead by a great coach. if this is your idea of great coaching, then you had to be a mangini polisher also!!!

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

The Jets aren't winning games this year? There's so much about this team I need to learn!

5. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Pretty fucking funny to see the retards making stuff up to bash Footsy.

He's 10-4 - eat it.

6. Inafalcs

Inafalcs Member

Jet blue you sound like a douche.

7. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

It happened EXACTLY LIKE Jet Blue said. EXACTLY!!

And I LOVED every minute of it! Rewinded it two or three times and got chills when Braylon came over and got so into the game! I'll say it right now Braylon wont be leaving this team next year. Did you see his reaction with Rex after Mark scored? GREAT STUFF!!

Its on Inside the NFL on showtime. Thats where it came from.

8. billo83

billo83 Member

Are you serious? Do you even realize that Rex has already eclipsed what Magini did in year one (Mangin lost in playoffs, Rex gets to AFCC game) and already has more wins in year 2 and is all but assured of making the playoffs (which Mangini didn't)? What exactly constitutes a good coach in your world?

9. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I was absolutely wrong about Mangini after that first year. He was a poor motivator and a mediocre defensive coach. Big deal I was wrong about a coach. Ohse nose heavens forbid..... that being said:

I suppose if I were to be a negative cunt, I would hate everything about the Jets, their coaches and players. Over the last 25 years or so I would be a lot more right than wrong. Yeah that's fun.

Aside from being wrong about Mangini, I still have those nice PM's you sent me unsolicited, where you were a total douche. I got what I expected from you in the above. A nasty, douchy reply from a nasty, old douche......yay.

Some things stay the same. Since you are an old nasty jackass, I guess I will just wait for the day when the world will be better off............ It's too bad this place is anonymous and I couldn't relieve myself on your headstone.

#189 Miamipuck, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  10. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Wow, some people are really dumb.

11. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

lol, i remember the bantering back and forth over that one. similar to whats happening now. seems everyone is annointing rex as a good to great head coach, which up to this moment is fallacy.

the guy is a great defensive coordinator, but if his present day coaching is what you call good head coaching, then you're as desperate as many others on this board that have no idea what good coaching is.

i had high hopes for rex, but i now have seen enough to doubt he'll ever be considered a good head coach. he's his father part II.

it's hard not to win with the talent thats on this team, even with the better record they are not a better team because rex is not head coach material, hense the disfunction junction with everything jets this season.

i bantered with you over noodle in the past also, where you were wrong!

nasty old man? lol only when some know it all tries attacking my opinions just because they go against the grain and are unpopular with the posters that can't look at anything jets honestly. i could care less about being popular on a message board. i call it like i see it while you take cheap shots when you're unwilling to admit you were wrong.

12. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

oh, by the way miamipunk, if you truly do still have those pm's from me, post them, i'd be amused.

13. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

what rex and the jets did last year was exciting, but their luck ran out. they got that far because of great defensive coaching and a few breaks as all teams get to go that far. they did not get there because of great head coaching, and thats the difference!

rex gave up the season last year before it was even lost, now thats great head coaching!

rex is between a rock and a hard place. the patriots have rebuilt right under our noses and are most likely going to win the division, AGAIN! even though rex and most posters on this board declared the jets super bowl winners before the season.

the pats have so many damned high draft picks coming next year, it's going to take rex one of the best coaching jobs ever to over come the pats in the future after this coming draft. the future does not look as bright for the jets as it does for the pats, and thats being reallistic.

14. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

This is the stupidest thread ever. A pats sychophant talking trash about a 2nd yr HC who has over 20 wins and an AFCCG. Nobody has declared the Jets SB winners. But winning the SB is the goal. If you have a problem with setting the SB as a goal, then thats up to you.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Yeah....21 wins in his first 2 years is hot garbage......you must've been the smart one out of the litter.

16. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Pennington? No way. I was never a fan of his. I never thought he was a QB with Super Bowl winning ability, except maybe 2002, pre injury but I didn't post here then. I highly doubt a curmudgeon like you, liked him. So no we never argued over him. In fact I think the Jets held on to him 4 years too long.

Lol arguing Pennington...............lol hopefully, Alzheimer's is setting in and you are one step removed from eating pureed peas.

17. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

This joeshmoe guy is lame.

Quit your whining, you sound like a woman.

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

This joeshmoe guy is lame.

Quit your whining, you sound like a woman.

19. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Sizzor eh?

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Jet Blue, that someone was JetBlue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.