Rex and Shotty altercation??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeHoncho, Sep 14, 2010.

1. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

No way man, this has been a long time coming. Schottenheimer absolutely sucks as an OC. He does not belong in his position. There is a reason why when he could've walked away for HC position a year or two ago and decided to stay he did. It's because no one in the league thinks he is good enough to be HC. And he is not good enough to be OC. He has pulled the same shitty calls with every offensive talent he has had year in and year out and the offense has looked the same every year because of it. He needs to go, and thank God there is a HC not afraid to fucking tell him so. He fucking SUCKS!!!

2. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

This was on the offense sorry guys but it is. If Sanchez would have or if keller could have. How about if Green holds onto the ball then it is a 9 nothnig game. how about the refs if they called the game correctly baltimore only scores a fg not a td. Not all on the roughing but some of the bs hand fighting holding calls. F this Schotty needs an ass kicking after the game plan. Pulling Green I agree sit the kid if he can't hold onto the ball. He has the right answer but for the wrong reasons. Is it correctable yes it is but it will be an interesting off season I bet schotty goes as he is nto ryans boy anyway. As for callahan he'll call ryan ball ball 3 yrds and cloud of dust but with Sanchez they someone who will throw deep ball more then 2x per game

3. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Schooty is clearly the one who looks at his check down recievers as his primary targets. Yup, it's all Schooty's fault. Sanchez is just fine, just fuckin fine. Super Bowl here we come.

4. xjets2002x

xjets2002x Active Member

Whatever happened or didn't happen, if I'm the Jets, I have to approach offense like I have a defense that can make up for it. Not recklessly, but with the full knowledge that if you're aggressive, your defense will back you up.

I don't know what Ryan's relationship with Schottenheimer is. My feeling is he came in here singularly focused on fixing the defense, and that he thought his greatest shot at success was continuity on offense.

When you can run the ball straight ahead and overpower people, that's great. When teams realize that's all you can do, problems arise.

I think the Jets need to open it up. If Sanchez throws picks, fine, but you've got to find out what you've got and you've got to trust your defense. The Jets aren't going to win games checking down on every play, and if that's their plan, well, they wasted a very high draft pick on a quarterback. Kellen Clemens could have thrown screen passes to Tony Richardson.

-X-

5. mystikol

mystikol New Member

Wait, Schotty was actually aggressive?

6. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

So Sanchez had a shouting match with Schotty as well, according to Bill Madden on Daily News Live

7. BleednGreen247

"Schooty is clearly the one who looks at his check down recievers as his primary targets. Yup, it's all Schooty's fault. Sanchez is just fine, just fuckin fine. Super Bowl here we come."'

hes been schitty for 4 years kid, did you start watching the Jets last year?

8. mangoldman

mangoldman Member

rex says it never happened on Mike Kay 1050 show

9. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

YOU are a WRECK

10. BleednGreen247

Bad news for jet fans :mad:

11. jetsons

Zorn SUCKS as the OC maybe a QB coach but that's it.

12. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Hopefully everybody had a shouting match with Schotty. But who really Fng cares about a shouting match? NEWSFLASH: Shouting matches happen on football teams. Its not a big deal.

Time to improve and get ready for the patsies.

13. jetsons

why??? splain Lucy

14. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

like I believe that! It's all a PR stunt.

We know Rex's style by now.

He will confront the shit out of the offense because that's in his blood to speak his mind, but at the same time, he'll come out and take the blame publicly.

Sexy Rexy!

15. jetsons

NOT!!! Obviously you don't have a clue, half of those 1st downs were by penalty

16. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Rex will never publicly call out Shittenheimer. Come on now.. especially after 1 game. But this is not a new problem.. it's the same crap with this guy going on 4 years now.

17. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

People need to calm down. 1 game and a 1 pt loss.

18. RMorin

RMorin Member

I agree, its all how this moves forward from here. Not to side with Rex blindly (cause who really knows what was happening) but that was a terribly called game offensively, so anything other then "I f'ed up" by Schotty after the game would probally not be good enough. Schotty seems stubborn in his play calling and game plan, perhaps something like this breaks it open a little?

19. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

It's Rex's fault! It was Schotty! Rex shoved Schotty! Schotty pushed Rex! Fire Schotty! Rex called Schotty's kid a dog! Scotty pissed a rainbow on Rex's cornflakes! Slide, Sanchez! Dive, Sanchez!
    I love all the knee-jerk reactions to everything after an early season loss!

Rex isn't firing Schotty one week in, so you all need to come back to reality here on planet Earth. He's had 2 consecutive opportunities to fire him in the offseason and didn't - when it would have been appropriatelytimed in order to create season-long game plan.

If the team avoided penalties - they had a very good chance of shutting out a very good offense with a lot of very good offensive weapons.

20. ........

........ Trolls

He still managed to put his receivers in position to make the catch on all but one of those penalties. He was excellent on 3rd down. Suggesting otherwise is moronic, to say the least. You know, for the first time, I miss the trashtalking forum. Unfortunately, it's gone, and I can only look in the mirror for blame. What a shame. I'd love to be able to tell you what a retarded faggot you are, but personal attacks aren't allowed in this forum, so I won't sink to your level.