Resident Evil 5

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GQMartin, Mar 6, 2009.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I have "SS" on all mercenary levels.

RE 6 better have real zombies.

And let's remake the movies while we are at it.

Call it Resident Evil: The Beginning - and make it just like the games. Not the garbage they produced. The 1st one was a good zombie movie, but I wanna see Leon in the police station, and Ada in the sewers.

2. Jets102812

Jets102812 Member

Anyone wanna trade me for Fight night round four? I want Resident Evil 5 and any other game.

3. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

I agree. It's too much of an action game and not scary at all. Bringing back zombies (even if they decide to make them runners ala the new Dawn of the Dead or 28 Days/Weeks/Months/Decades later) would go a long way.

Yeah, I'd be down for that. I feel like the games themselves actually lend themselves really well to being a horror movie franchise, especially the first two.

4. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

It?s not so much about the enemies, it?s more a thing of the hole feel of the Game. The atmosphere has nothing scary, at any point, I mean the first part is outside at bright daylight, shooting huge amounts of ammo into some wired big dudes, then it looks like you?re in a effing Tomb Raider game and the end, it got some Metal Gear Solid style. It?s like the Franchise finally became Shooter, with bad controlls but Capcom doesn?t want to admit it. "Fear you can?t forget!"??? Are you kidding.

imo, Dead Space beats RE5 anything, exept for the Boss Battles.

5. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Oh, I agree completely. I want to see more areas like the base at the end of RE4 with the regenerators. I'm just saying that even just changing back to zombies would lend the rest of the game to follow down a more horror-based path.

And yes, the controls need to be reworked. Aim+shoot should at least be an option. If they want to keep what they call the "survival horror feel", I think it's fine if they want to institute an accuracy system where your weapons really only work as advertised when standing still. However, you should at least be able to fire off some general shots while running, especially with the actiony feel of RE5