Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Reach back and feel for the sebaceous cyst leaking brains down the back of your drawers.

Some foreign reporter needs to throw a shoe at you. You're octupling down because, again, you need all the time you spent this morning writing to mean something. Rather than just some long, off-topic post that no one really read, least of all me. Because, after all, you were arguing Buicks and I was arguing breast implants.

2. Sundayjack

Bah. What you call ad hominem, I call therapy. Toughen up. I'm just better at it than you, is all. But then, there's a stable of posters around here that can make a solid point and take a chunk out of your tender, puckered underbelly, both at the same time. It's part of the allure.

3. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

^
    Going back to what Jack says now, more less by way of his personal "observations" and backtracking explanations of what he really meant to say, along of course with the usual sardonic and condescending dross, is what?

When Obama was asked what are the reasons he does not have higher approval ratings, he says maybe he could have done a better job speaking about his policies.

What should he have said instead?

His numbers would be better if there weren't so many white racists?

His numbers would be better if he offered more red meat to the boners?

His numbers would be better if he caved to the GOP, even if that would ruin the country?

Or maybe what Jack thinks he should have said was his policies sucked despite the fact they are mostly working. Well if he did that Jack might like it, but I don't think his numbers would go up.

The point being there are certain things that it's best to leave unsaid, and Sanders and Trump are not to the contrary, since Sanders is not winning and Trump's poll numbers are far worse than Obama's.

4. Big Blocker

Now you are just getting personal and disgusting at the same time. I know this is a rough day for you. I need to reconsider, maybe you really are better off with the mocking pose. See if you can regroup. I have faith in you.

5. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Lol so many qualifiers in order to say absolutely nothing

FJF likes this.
  6. Sundayjack

Well, no, not exactly. Let's go back to the beginning, shall we? From my initial post, which I appreciate you couldn't read real well with all that lather you were working up on this morning's wayward screed.

A shade different than where you're at, but closer than you've ever been. "Messaging" is a bit broader than just what comes out of his yap.
    You can include that in your letter to him and crossy-fingers it's one of the lucky ten. As for me, why would I give a fuck about what he should have said. The whole point, correctly read, is that it doesn't really matter. If the president sees messaging as his big issue on his policies that aren't wildly popular - as he does - last thing I'll ever do is get in the way of the guy's message. Red meat to the boners, though - always a good thing.
    Yes, well, it'd be an interesting discussion, but we can't really get into an adult-type talk about the rest of the point until you pass basic coloring. Baby steps.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Just my opinion, but I feel an argument is won by the guy that articulates his position clearly, with wit and style. The pretentious gasbag who resorts to lawyer's terminology, latin phrases and unilateral proclamations of success has been pretty roundly defeated. But that's just how I roll. I don't speak for anyone but myself.

The Waterboy, FJF and abyzmul like this.
  8. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Ahhhh. Get back from work and there is 3 pages of Big Bitch bitching.

9. Big Blocker

You didn't answer the question, but then anyone who uses the term pretentious without explaining why has pretty much cast themselves as a loser. So there is that.

10. Big Blocker

No, I use ad hominem in the accurate sense. It means you substitute a personal attack for a reasoned discussion on the merits. That being said, have a nice day.

11. Big Blocker

You should have spent the afternoon with the pigs.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

3 posts of 1 paragraph apiece. We're entering the Ignore Zone.

74 likes this.
  13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

If my answers frighten you, Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions.

14. JetsHuskers fan

I'll be spending the night with a pig on Friday. You might know her too, pretty sure she's your wife.

joe and Sundayjack like this.
  15. Sundayjack

Hehe. Gee. That set up rather nicely.

16. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

@Big Blocker v @JetsHuskers fan should be pretty entertaining for about 10 minutes.
    the only real mystery right now is if bb responds to the wife comment or places him on ignore before announcing to the board that husker boy is on his infamous ignore list.
    edge of my seat excitement right here

@Sundayjack , good stuff in here man. pure gold

17. JetsHuskers fan

Of coarse an attention whore like Big Bitch needs to make a public spectacle when he puts someone on ignore.

18. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Why bring family into this Cornsucker? BB is doing enough to be hated. Why give him extra ammo?

19. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

10 minutes are up. its not interesting anymore.

Dierking and abyzmul like this.
  20. NotSatoshiNakamoto