Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

You think the cops should have asked them to come forward so they could spray just them? :) It IS your fault to be in the same crowd with thugs and other lawless elements. If you see that the situation is getting out of control, it would be smart to leave.

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

hacked account? lol

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Protesting =/= thugs and lawless elements

Most people there were normal people sick of Trump's shit.

4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Ok, maybe so. But here's an example... have you ever witnessed a fight on the NYC subway? Whenever that happens most people around the fighting parties move to the other part of the car because all kinds of shit might happen. It's the same there.... move away.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

mobs surrounding police trying to backup a crowd is not protesting

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Tough when you are already surrounded by people. Nowhere to backaway.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Yeah, it kinda is.

8. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Well, I am sure all of those people have access to the internet and did see what happened in Chicago the day before. It was safe to assume that something like that could happen in Kansas City as well. Yet they still went there. So, there are either a). stupid b). getting paid c). just wanted some action

In any case, what's the purpose of these "protests"? Will the 10,000 people who did not get to see Trump in Chicago now vote for someone else instead? If anything, they are now even more certain that they made the right choice, considering who organized the "protest." Was the Trump event going to be broadcast on all news channels? I don't think so. Instead, as a result of what happened, Trump was on all evening and the next morning as well.

9. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Hmm, if Trump is benefiting from it all, does that mean he's paying for the protesters?

10. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

In the old stadium my seats were in the upper deck. A fight started 6 rows behind me and my brother decided to engage some idiot Chief fans, just for shits and giggles.

I got up, walked down the end of the row, walked down 6 rows and walked 15 seats further over.

After a bunch of douchebags got taken out by security, my brother came down, found me and was quixotic as to why I left.

And I said "because I'm not a fucking idiot going to allow myself to be surrounded by fucking uncivilized idiots and get arrested or sucker punched or get knocked down concrete steps with steel handrails and show up at home for my children or in my professional office with a tooth knocked out or a broken orbital bone.

If you stand in a crowd of fucking uncivilized assholes you lose a tooth or get a broken orbital bone or get sprayed with pepper spray.

And you deserve it.

_

11. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I was standing inside a nice bar last night and outta the blue some random dude punched me in the face. Anyway it didn't hurt and his friends all dragged him away so whatever. Guess I deserved it.

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

13. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I am sick of Republicans talking down our country just because they hate Obama. If a GOP president was in charge during this recovery from a financial crisis of the same depth as the one that occurred, but that occurred during a Dem's presidency, these idiots would be calling him the best president ever.

And where the recovery has been less than it should be is the fault of the GOP obstructionists in Congress.

They gotta get off this talking down our country thing.

Cman68, mute and Brook! like this.
  14. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

15. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

It's because he doesn't do ANYTHING

deathstar likes this.
  16. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

There are plenty of idiots voting out there, but I do think people recognize an empty suit when they see one.

If Kasich wins his home state and Rubio loses his, I think Rubio has to exit the race. A Kasich win will get the establishment behind him, and they will give up on Rubio.

Why some were ever counting on Rubio is a great mystery to me. He certainly has no track record to run on.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If Trump wins the big states tomorrow this thing is pretty much a wrap. Ohio being so close will be fun to watch.

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...idate-took-588375-george-soros/#ixzz42tuNU9mM

19. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator