Report: Lorenzo Mauldin accused of assault

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Jun 11, 2017.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

can we make sure he is guilty before starting a mob?

BleedingGreen55 and TonyFtLaud like this.
  2. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

So true.
    A crazy stat. The Raiders are the only team with no player arrested the past 3 years. They were always leading the league in arrest but things have turned around in Oakland. Now watch, I posted this and news will break of multiple arrest for the Raiders

3. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Don't you know a Jet player is Guilty until proven innocent according to the Lynch mob.

NCJetsfan and GasedAndConfused like this.
    TonyFtLaud likes this.
  5. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

hmm..you don't prove somebody innocent, you find them not guilty and how many jets have been found not guilty in recent years?...without paying off the accuser..of course we will never know that.

6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Are you new here?

7. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

In Jet land it's a poisonous, evil "culture" manifesting itself behind Bowles' back...lol

#67 Walt White, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    TonyFtLaud and TwoHeadedMonster like this.
  8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Don, once again living up to that "Least Knowledgeable" title. You can absolutely prove someone is innocent of something. If I am accused of robbing a bank but show proof that I was across town at the time, guess what, I would be proven innocent of that crime.

Courts generally use "not guilty" in criminal cases since the burden is on the prosecution to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Someone can be found not guilty but still not be innocent. Of course in civil cases there is generally a burden of proving the case by a preponderance of the evidence, so closer to proven innocent than just not guilty.

But seriously though, did you just try and seize upon that statement to have another reason to bitch about the Jets? Over the last 17 years the Jets are in the lowest 1/3rd of the league when it comes to arrests, even in the last year, of the 2 arrests one was Revis' bogus assault charge which was dropped almost immediately and the other was a disorderly conduct against Anderson. Wouldn't be surprised if that one goes away also based on the arresting officers past.

9. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Nobody gets arrested in california.

10. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

LOL.....this little skirmishes will be the only thing to keep us in the back pages come september.

11. DefenseWinsChampionships

When i seen the word of assault within in thread title, i told myself damn. Mauldin has either hurt a woman or is now being falsely accused by a money hungry girl. Either one of the two. That's when assault becomes serious.

Now first and foremost i don't condone violence but a situation amongst two men? At a night club? Get the fk out of here with your judgemental bullshit. These are kids man. Kids. This type of shit happens.

Get over yourselves already. A bunch of damn drama queens. Kid has not even been arrested, charged or convicted.

I'm 32 years old and blessed as of today. But What. You never had a job @ 18, 19, 21, 23, 26 etc years of age and also, at the same time went out to night clubs with your friends throughout your 20's to have a good time and mingle with the girlies? If not. I'm sorry. But as a man i truly feel sorry for you.

You can't lock these kids in a box or a dorm anymore. These are young NFL players and they will all live their lives and learn from their life mistakes as young men themselves.

And if not? Well guess what? That's on themself (or their mommy and daddy) and there is nothing any NFL coach can do about it. It's called life.

Only punk ass fans will blame Todd Bowles. They'll say he "lacks discipline". Funny. Because none of Bowles children in whom he's raised as a man. Has ever been arrested.

Little sissy boy fans will say how Bowles "lacks discipline" because of 3-5 players such as Robby, Lee and Mauldin who've had night club incidents? That's funny. What about the other 87 Jet players on his current roster who does not get in trouble? Funny.

Just a bunch of little sharks in the water waiting to pounce on Bowles and his "discipline".

For every 1 player who's been in trouble under Bowles i can name you 40 who haven't. Bunch of little drama queens.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  12. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

At least he hit a guy instead of a woman on video.

13. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

FJF likes this.
  14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Bowles has zero responsibility here.

And shit like this doesn't happen to the Pats?

[​IMG]

15. BleedingGreen55

BleedingGreen55 Active Member

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  16. BleedingGreen55

BleedingGreen55 Active Member

There's no proof. You're just fanning the flames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  17. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Who cares. I punch myself in the face all the time over this team, and no-one will arrest me.

Wahoo likes this.
  18. DefenseWinsChampionships

So, let me get this straight...

This is an incident in which took place well over two months ago on April 2nd, but yet...

A.) There still have been no charges filed against Mauldin?

And..

B.) Lopez filed a complaint at the 10th Precinct around noon, but couldn’t identify his attacker?

Nice to know.

19. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Mauldin needs to kick this turkey's ass for real now.

20. DefenseWinsChampionships

Snitching but yet doesn't even know who to snitch on?

"Oh yea. That's right. Now i remember. The NFL dude with a couple million dollars is the one who did this to me". "Now that i know he's a famous sports player (big and black) i can now and finally, after all of these months later; identify him".

Sounds like a crock of Betty Crocker to me. Might as well cash in after getting my ass beat.

RuJFan likes this.