Report: Lorenzo Mauldin accused of assault

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Jun 11, 2017.

1. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

It's not important because it doesn't make a difference. Nobody is arguing what he did was legal or not. It doesn't matter. You don't beat somebody 1/3 of your size half to death at a night club for spilling champagne over you. That's what idiots do. Hence our culture. Smart guys first of all don't even put themselves in a situation like that (going to night clubs) where trouble is just waiting to happen, and secondly they figure out how to avoid these issues by just being the bigger man, walking away, not to confront people. If you're an asswipe like Sheldon, Mauldin, Darron Lee, you do not want to be in those areas because you are too stupid to not get in trouble. If you want to have fun then don't be an idiot, be smart and act like a human being. Gronk is out there partying every night, you don't see him lay a hand on a woman or almost beat an infant sized man to death.

2. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Sober up, it's Monday morning.

RuJFan and CONN-JET.2.0.3. like this.
  3. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Blaming the head coach for players committing crimes is one of the biggest piece of shit traditions fans cling to.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Seems to me he was only accused at this point. You may be jumping the gun a bit

CONN-JET.2.0.3. likes this.
  5. FJF

Are you seriously saying whether he is guilty or not is irrelevant when if he is guilty or not will be whether he beat this guy or not? Seriously?
    Dude pump the brakes. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything.thats why we have due process and trials and courts and judges.

6. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

Get the fuck outta here with this shit . I always respected and appreciated your posts during training camp last year when you put up all the tweets and videos together for us to keep up with. I appreciate you but your sounding like a whiney bitch right now. The pats cheat every year. They have players suspened every year. Their star tight end was found guilty of murder . They just resigned Edelman who got in trouble for groping women at a night club when he was younger . The list goes on....

If you think the pats such a high class organization then go root for them. You want to call out our players for being low character over some allegations (innocent until proven guilty. This is America, although I'm sure you think we're just a bunch of thugs and would rather live in another country.) but want to be like the team that is notorious for cheating and literally had a murderer on their roster ?! Get the fuck outta here with this shit !!!

#46 CONN-JET.2.0.3., Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

FYP

FJF and Big Cat like this.
  8. Glenn G

Glenn G Member

Lmao

9. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Personally, I think this would reflect very poorly on new outside linebacker coach Kevin Greene. In addition, it would tarnish the reputations of Mike Maccagnan, Woody Johnson, Rich Cimini, and Zendaya (a noted Jets fan).

I don't know how we can hold players accountable for their own actions when there's so much incompetence around them!

CONN-JET.2.0.3. likes this.
  10. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

You leave zendaya out of this !

11. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Make up your mind, your last post you claimed he beat someone to death, now almost beat someone to death, plus your calling the victim an asshole. We don't know if Mauldin was the guy who hit him or not. At the time No one in that club recognized Mauldin?
    So far all we know is 2 months ago, the guy got punched in the face in a NY City club. He suddenly recognized Mauldin, likely from a Jets news story and filed multiple lawsuits for $ against him, cook, the club, the events promoter and 3 other companies. Let's see what witnesses have to say.
    I remember the Revis I'd getting at least 20 years in prison crap and his case was dismissed.

12. twown

twown Well-Known Member

My theory is that Geno keeps showing up where Jets players are, and then randoms keep stepping between them at the wrong time.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  13. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

Allegations you say?

Only one of the guys in the large group of people was an NFL player you say?

The NFL player was the one that did it you say?...

Lets see if the entrapment works. In the mean time not much to see here.
    Moving on, go Jets!

14. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

15. Look...I'm upset about the bullshit this offseason too.To me it speaks to the lack of control Bowles truly has. He tried to exonerate himself from the nonsense that went on last year by attributing it to past their prime veterans w. an axe to grind. Well here we are the very next offseason and PREMIUM name young players...many of which are HIS hand picked guys are at best making poor lifestyle decisions & at worst are all out thugs.And these are the guys who are supposed to write a new chapter for the franchise? Where's the accountability? Where's the prudence from the players to grow up & realize their opportunity? I was hoping beyond hope that despite the idiotic media proceedings that we had finally bit the bullet..accepted a rebuild & were moving in the right direction. But right now it looks like we are plummeting even further. If Bowles, Woody, Mac or anyone Florham Park gives a damn this needs to be put to rest immediately.

That said...really? You're gonna make this about the biggest douchebags in sports? You really want the Jets to conduct themselves in the same way as the Patriots?The cheating,the snide insulting public relations,the plethora of off the field issues their players have partaken in..Sorry...you lose me & likely many others there. And Gronkowski?? I'm not gonna say he's a bad guy. But he's not exactly a team leader or anything close to high character. This was the same guy who broke dance at some club mere hours after they lost a very tough super bowl. He's also a complete idiot.

We all wanna win...and that fact cannot be understated. But I don't think anyone wants the Jets to resort to the bush league tactics of New England. I want this team to write their own story & have their own path. They don't have to be boy scouts but cheating & Sociopathic PR...no thanks. What good is wearing a ring if the bling is tainted? Patriots feel invincible right now but when all the lights die down & all they have is memories they'll still have to rationalize & downplay all their controversies for pretty much the rest of time.I want more than a few nauseating asteriks & smirks for my team's swansong.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  16. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Hey man--I think you are trying to say that once Maudlin got himself even named in this situation its a bad thing. A wise person avoids this kind of sh*t cause it hurts ones rep regardless. But there's no evidence he was the dude who put the whipping on this sorry-ass mother-f'er.

Hope you publish training camp reports this year--always a pleasure to read.

17. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

Every single one. And every team has a slew of fans who think it only happens to their team.

TonyFtLaud and FJF like this.
  18. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

I'm sure he's just using Gronk as an example because of how much he party's but not getting into fights. Mauldin should be embarrassed for berating on a guy of such small physical stature. That makes him a BITCH.

19. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Exactly. This guy didn't dare fuck up under Belichick.

[​IMG]

20. FJF

Fyp