Report: Jets will make a run at Jim Harbaugh

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetsclaps, Dec 23, 2018.

1. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Super Bowl winning coaches don't win another Super Bowl elsewhere, never happened, so odds if it happening here with the Jets are slim to none.

WarriorRB28 likes this.
  2. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

I can take him on a pub crawl that'll make him forget a few things.

Brook! and CotcheryFan like this.
  3. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Do you think it's possible that the reason Michigan got blown out in their last two games is because his players sensed that he's going back to the NFL?

The first report about a mystery NFL team (which we now know is the Jets) trying to lure him back to the NFL came out weeks ago.

I don't follow college football so I don't know what went wrong. I'm reading articles about his antiquated offense etc.

i haven't seen anyone mention the possibility that maybe just maybe his players sensed where his heart is.

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

That's because Super Bowl coaches (A) are rare and (B) don't often change teams. And the Jets odds of winning a SB are slim no matter who we hire.

5. MeanGreenMachine88

MeanGreenMachine88 Well-Known Member

All in on jimmy harbaugh

Dilly dilly

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

7. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

So what happened with this?

How does a article like this come out then after the college & NFL seasons are over

NOTHING, ZERO NOT EVEN A RUMOR LINKING HARBAUGH TO THE JETS

If I did that I'd be accused of "trolling".:rolleyes:

The moral of the story is don't believe everything you see in the media.

This, Leonard Williams is a 'star', Trumaine Johnson was a 'household name' in St. Louis, The Browns will be the NFL's next dynasty because they went 7-9 this season and have the great Dorsey at GM. Yeah yeah yeah :rolleyes:

They're full of it!!!

rohirrim665 likes this.
  8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I think the Jets contacted Harbaugh to ascertain his interest. He told them that he had no interest in the Jets' HC job and/or that he didn't want to leave Michigan, and that's why the Jets denied they had any interest in Harbaugh. I'm glad it didn't work out.

9. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Yea I have no doubt they made a run at him. Just because it wasn't some front page courtship didn't mean it didn't happen.

Harbaugh will stay in Michigan for the time being but eventually end up back in the NFL

I just hope one of the Harbaugh's doesn't end up in Miami

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

They'd be fools to go there. The Dolphins are in QB purgatory and there are constant power struggles in their front office. Jim especially, it would be York/Baalke 2.0.

11. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

next thing you know, the big apple press will have a headline: Jets to end sb curse by hiring Mike Keenan.....:rolleyes:

12. I just think the difference between Mccarthy & Harbaugh is marginal.Jim’s wreckless quirkyness & John’s lack of a consistent OC evens the score to the criticisms of Mccarthy

Ive been longing for some of that GB offensive coaching/developing/scouting for about a decade now.Nobody does cold weather offense better w the exception of the steelers who weve tried to learn from w Dick Haley Ron Earhardt & the like. This is bigger than just Darnold..this is about fixing this offensive product from top to bottom. Mccarthy hopefully bring some additional GB blood for both the CS & scouting Dept..just what the Dr ordered!

ColoradoContrails likes this.