Reflecting a Heart Breaking Four Years and Where We Go From Here....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Feb 20, 2015.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I think Free Agent signings and the draft is going to excite Jets fans. The future is bright and I think 2015 can be too if Maccagnan makes the right moves.

4jetfans and LIJetsFan like this.
  2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well, league rules says Mac has to spend the cash or else forfeit it. There's certainly enough quality guys at crucial positions available that we can field a competitive team in 2015. All Mac has to do is be the anti-Idzik and go all in. As will every GM, he'll be judged by his actions. Idzik was judged more for his inaction.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Do U know as fact, fact that a blind squirrel can find a nut cause I never had blind squirrel tell me that as a fact. I wonder what you will say when another 46 years go by & the NYJs are still devoid of SB #2. Fans in the there 40s now should start sweating cause Woody son is in on the horizon & if he is a chip off the old block then you can easily see another 50 years of nothingless just like from 69 till now:mad:

4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Have to think positive Champ! Hope this new regime can bring SB #2 to Florham Park! :D