Rays Talk

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by TampaBayJetsFan85, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Okay, I understand your feelings were hurt, and however you have to work that out, I support you wholeheartedly. It's just messageboard banter. You'll bounce back.

2. TampaBayJetsFan85

Feelings hurt? If something ever happend to my family, my mother, my two sisters, my brother, my 5 nephiews, my 4 nieces, my girl, anyone in her family, my cousins... Then yeah... My feelins would be hurt.

It's just a message board with some fans who really know nothing and mods who think they have power in the real world, when really they dont even get paid around here. I'll bounce back?

3. TampaBayJetsFan85

hahaha, funny. Give me one example of you "Supporting me" Other than not banning me... Let me guess, thats just another comment from your "Mod Status" As being a sarcastic, you know what. Maybe in life, you can be the one who bounces foward

4. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

You have me wrong. I'm just saying that you were obviously upset by the anti-Rays talk and handled it poorly. I think we can all agree on that. It's important that you be resilient on this, though. Otherwise you'll continue to have a difficult time of it in the baseball forum. There are some pretty good baseball guys around here and you don't need to overcompensate by crowing over the top just because, as you said, you were upset because you saw yourself being attacked for being a Rays fan. Just post good baseball talk and you'll be fine.

5. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Do you even read before you spout such bullshit?

You know, I was actually rooting for the Rays earlier this season because they're up on the Sawx and Yankees, 2 of my most hated teams. But then you showed up in this forum. The Yanks and Sox fans on this site are actually decent, level-headed, and respectful for the most part and I think I'm going to have to do the unforgiveable and root for the Yankees this coming series just so you can STFU.

Seriously dude, just quit being an ass and actually enjoy some of the baseball talk here. There's some really knowledgeable guys on here who are great to go back and forth with, even if they are fans of teams you despise.

#85 MobiusOne28, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  6. Boss Revis

Boss Revis Active Member

Mentioned his girl again.

7. TampaBayJetsFan85

I mentioned my whole family, they are my everything. Maybe you don't have a family and lady to love, but I do and I'm proud of it

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Win or lose, I'm proud of my girl.

9. TampaBayJetsFan85

That means a lot... Coming from a little sick pedofile

People like you dont deserve to live, I swear man.

10. Dierking

Do you swear? Honestly? I guess you must really mean it then.

11. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Nice completely dodging my post, buddy.

12. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

I think I missed the start of something special. I'll sit back and grab some popcorn and watch this go down.

13. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Really? Are you really THAT stupid? It's already been posted by someone else, but I posted in the Red Sox/Yankees thread literally SECONDS after the winning run scored. You didn't post after the Devil Rays lost until I called you on it.

DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST. ADMIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU "QUESTIONED MY FANHOOD" AND I WANT YOU TO ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG.

14. Dierking

This guy has a nice big family and he does nice things for them, like taking them out for fast food and discussing them over the internet. It would be swell to meet them some time.

15. TampaBayJetsFan85

wow... You posted for less than 3 mins after the 1st loss, my mistake. You never cameback after I started ragging the Red Sox, and you never came back after the 2nd loss. You came back after the Sox actually won a game and the Rays lost

16. TampaBayJetsFan85

We have kids in the family, a person like you can never come around them, you little sicko

17. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Wrong again dummy. I was posting all during game two, just not responding to your stupid attempts to annoy me by pretending to be a Yankee fan. And I posted again, seconds after the game was over.

18. Dierking

Fair enough, then. I understand how you feel completely. My family is my everything, I spend all my time on them, except when I'm laying down thousands of posts on my favorite team's message boards or getting into ridiculously futile fights with moderators.

19. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

youre not fooling anyone man, you made like three threads, all only after the rays swept someone.

20. TampaBayJetsFan85

You know what? Sorry that I've actually been excited for my team for the 1st time since 98. IF the Yankees lost for 10 years in a row, you would be too.

You know what? I'm done with this part of the GangGreen, I know thats what you want, and thats what you got. I have nothing else to prove. I made a post about the Rays before Spring Training even started before my banning of fake news. My name should explain it all, I'm a Jets fan that moved to Tampa Bay with the fam and never lost my love for the jets or the knicks. I love the official Rays message board because we actually talk about baseball, the Rays, other teams, the allstar game, prospects, players, everything. And I don't have to "Prove" That I'm a Rays fan because I been there for many of years, way before I even found out about the GangGreen.

You think I really have fun posting on this site about baseball? I don't. You all took that away from me as a fan of the Rays.

I'm done with posting about baseball on the GangGreen. Take care. And say what you want, talk bad about me, call my girl a whore, call me a banwagon fan, anything... Don't expect a reply back, I'm done with this part of the Gang Green.