Ray Lewis Locker Room Speech and Jets’ 1-7 start in 2019

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coloradojet

coloradojet Active Member

We all read all those negative posts when the Jets were 1-6, 1-7 that we were going to get the first to third pick in the draft because they were going to keep on losing. And nobody got tired of hearing that. I think reading that the Jets turned the season around when nobody expected it and had a great finish despite all the injuries and terrible OL and a bill board to fire the Gase is better than reading what a terrible team we had before they turned it around. A 6-2 record is always a good record in the NFL regardless of who you defeated and it should get our hopes up for the coming season with a much better OL and a good draft.

#21 coloradojet, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

You trollin now

I remember my meth days too

FJF likes this.
  3. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

What the fuck is this thread about? I’ve just quickly scrolled past a picture of some ribs.

4. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Nah, you've got it wrong. He IS masturbating six times a day likes he's 13. This is the result.

5. MaximusD163

MaximusD163 Well-Known Member

I don’t remember each go-round being the equivalent of 4 jaegerbombs. But I guess it’s been a while.

6. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Ok this is getting out of hand now.

I think this should be locked. DWC you need help man. I'm saying that in the nicest way possible. Posting like this on a Jets forum and now posting photos of your family, daughter, etc. This is not normal behavior.

Jets69 and NYJalltheway like this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Jets69 and The Waterboy like this.
  8. rscherwin

rscherwin Well-Known Member

Dude, love your optimism. And that you've taken the time to form a basis for your optimism. Don't take the negativity personally. You've got nothing to prove. Let the future play out and focus on what you can control.

9. jetophile

Ray doesn't give speeches. He shriek mumbles like Rev. Jesse Jackson. Who can forget, "Jesus mumble mumble shriek Jesus!" as he kissed the ground and showed his plumber's crack on national TV after the Super Bowl? Pass. Not a fan of phony "inspirational" Ray Lewis on top of it.

He never apologized or offered condolences to the victims of the two families of the two murder victims after he was convicted of obstruction of justice, and he didn't show even the slightest sliver of sympathy. All he yelled about was how the prosectors were only out to get phony Raw Lewis who flipped on his friends to keep his NFL career oout of jeopardy. No problem with that part at all, really; but this is where people who spout Jesus make me laugh: no "forgiveness" from phony Raw Lewis, not one kind word offered about two dead guys, just how persecuted phony Raw Lewis was.

His angry "speech" when it was all over didn't win phony Raw Lewis any awards. Not a fan of phony Ray Lewis. Did I already say that? I did. Time to make coffee and forget about phony Ray Lewis.

I didn't get past the video I didn't look at.

Sec124DieHard likes this.
  10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I do not do this often.

The Waterboy and jetophile like this.
  11. jetophile

I'd take an inspirational speech from poor now deceased Dennis Byrd than phony Ray Lewis any day of the week.

One might assume that . . . forget it. I'm not gonna pile on because that's not my style. As a matter of fact, I'm very impressed that no-one is doing that AT ALL. Just be aware that no matter how nice anyone is being about this or continues to be - and it's commendable - he's still getting precisely what he wants.

That being said, if anyone is fooled by this attention whoring, don't be.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Seriously man, kill post #22. For his sake. There’s just some shit you shouldn’t post anonymously On the internet.

13. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

What the hell does Ray Lewis have to do with the first half of last season? If you're trying to make the case Jamal is a Ray Lewis-type leader you're doing it in a roundabout oblique way. The rest of the stuff I just scrolled past cause it's word salad.

14. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I would encourage the mods to at least delete post #22.

That's not right to do, especially with others posted in the photos who I am sure would not approve.

15. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay guys. Deleted his post#22. Locking the thread as it got out of the hand.

Will temporarily ban DWC and ask Admins to decide.

Falco21, Jets69 and The Waterboy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.