Question for you Tebow nuts?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Jul 29, 2012.

1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Excellent - now you're making sense ! :beer:

2. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

ummmmm... didja happen to see the Denver Broncos play last season? Didja notice who was the starting QB?

3. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Ok...

You call someone a "Tebow Nut", then ask a question of them. And... the question you ask is, "Why reply to someone who calls you a "Tebow Nut". So, were you asking the question to shame someone into responding?

Bait taken...

4. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Ok, so fans dictate what ESPN is going to cover? This all blew up when his detractors went in on him. Nobody really cared about Tebow more than any other successful college QB until Merrill Hoge and Mel Kiper Jr. blasted him. That's what started this controversy, not his fans. After that, it spiraled out of control into every phase of this young man's life.

BTW, nobody is entitled to media coverage nor can they force media coverage. He gets it because he is polarizing and does a lot to prove his supporters and detractors right each game he plays.

5. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Is this according to the Fan's Bible as written by #1 Jets Fan? Fans can root for whomever they want, whenever they want, for whatever reason they want. You can't dictate to people what they should root for and why.

6. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

So it not ok not to like someone as a QB? That what pisses the REAL Jet fans off. We root for wins not one player.

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

All that got him what? Name me the last QB who won a playoff game and the next season he was traded to be a back up? Not counting someone who took over because of a injury.

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Like I said what did that get him?

9. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

What did it get him? Who cares? He's already been a successful starting QB. What it got the Jets is the best backup / wildcat QB in the NFL. What part of that don't you get?

10. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

A job with the NYJETS and NFL stardom.

Agreed and any football fan with any knowledge of the game knows Tim Tebow can help this team win games.

11. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Tebow didn't beat any team during the reg season last season with a winning record. I love he going to be our wildcat QB. I just think if he our starter we r in trouble. Now if he becomes starter and proves me wrong I will be the 1st on here to say how wrong I was.

12. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Neither did the NYJETS...........Denver beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs thanks to Tebow. Whats your point?

13. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

That where u guys are mixed up. I never said he wouldn't help this team win. When I've talked about him it about him as a starting QB.

14. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

If the Jets played in that division we would had won it last season. U Tebow keep that one playoff win in mind that all he will win as a starter.

15. iPlayiBall

iPlayiBall New Member

But, as of now, he is the wildcat QB and he's not the starter. Which is exactly what you said you love. So why are you getting your balls twisted based on a fictitious situation? I swear, some of you guys are gonna give yourselves ulcers cuz you can't separate reality from make believe.

16. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

His gf or wife must be hot for Tebow. :beer:

17. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

How do you figure that when they lost to the Broncos?:breakdance:

18. Remarker

Remarker Banned

The winner of this past SB barely had a winning season. Winning the 2012 SB is not even a bragging right.

Hahaha, you will never admit being wrong about Tim. IMO, Tim is already helping OUR team (fire under Mark's ass) and gives us a better chance to get to the SB.

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Wait... wut?

Yes it is ok to root for one player if that is what you so choose to do. That is contrary to your whole argument and was the whole point of what I said. What are you smoking, dude?

20. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Hope I don't regret jumping in here, but Tebow is a Jet , so I hope he helps us win more then we lose. Do I want him as our starting QB, with out a doubt NO

Matter of fact I think McElroy should be the # 2 and Tim the emergency QB.
    Yet, he is a genuine good person not a
    fake asshole looking for attention. You don't have to agree with his views or beliefs to respect him. The media are the ones the fans should piss on not each other.