PS3 Madden 10 Online Franchise, Season 1

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scikotic, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

cunt-ass mafuckas best be playin' dem games cuz I be fixin' to whoop dey ass!

2. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

is it week 2 yet?

I have some business to attend to with the Jaguars........chompin' at the bit here.

4. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

If my opponent gets online tonight I'll play him. I waited around for 3 hours yesterday.

5. JETS1457

JETS1457 Member

I dont know him personally nor do i tell him when or how often to get on.. hes just an online friend that games alot of me. Do what you got to do, dude.

6. Mavericknyc1980

Mavericknyc1980 Active Member

Im ready to join can I have the contact info???

7. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I hope you read the entire thread because there's some serious gamers looking to get these game going and moving on. So if you're not sure if you're gonna put the time in, or if you're certain you can put 50% of the time in, don't do it. Nothing against you, but, as you can see, I wanna get my game going and I can't because someone is holding me up, which in turn is holding up the rest of the league.

8. Mavericknyc1980

I totally understand man. IM fully commited. I even bought Maddens playbook, as long as its fair, then Im in. Can I get the info please.

9. Mavericknyc1980

just a suggestion they should have a deadline to see when they can agree on when to play.

10. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Dude, you didn't read the thread. Everything is pretty much explained throughout. I truly recommend you read up on it and how the whole thing works. People are required to friend everyone else, and contact each other for when you want to get the game done. Scik can't stay on top of everyone's asses (tho he'd like to). Read the link.

11. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Thats not a nasty rumour either :sad:

12. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

...and Gus is talking from experience. That's how I know about all this. That's why we call him Scik for short.

13. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

I don't get how people still haven't been able to play their games against the computer. I understand if you have work or on vacation but at least post here telling us why you aren't playing your games. If you aren't going to be able to play your game until later in the week at least let people know.

14. gustoonarmy

You like to watch

15. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I talked to Valley818. It may have looked like he was ignoring everyone, but he just left him PS3 on last night, and wasnt even playing madden. I told him to be careful of that because it potentially could piss people off.

16. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I gave everyone a week to finish their games. If it takes an entire week to finish your games a few weeks in a row, that might be it for you. I want the games done in 3-4 days at most. The week long is in case of either an emergency, or some valid reason you werent able to play the game all week.

Mr.E, I see you lurking. Welcome back fuckhead...

17. gustoonarmy

Just to let you know I'm away from civilisation for a few days, back sunday night. So My CPU game will have to wait.
    0-2

18. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Sent a PM to P90_GUNNER or whatever...at 5:45 (my time). I saw him online, so I wrote the PM and just as I was about to send it to him, he went offline. But, right after I sent the PM, he came back online again. I told him that I will be available to play tonight at 9PM NEW YORK time. If he's not going to be able to make it, to give me a better time for him.

Then headed out to the gym.

Got back from the gym, and checked to see if he replied back at 9:01PM. No reply, nor was he online. I'm gonna check back again at 10, and then 11PM. Just giving Scik an update. I'm really trying to get in touch with this guy, and he's just ignoring me. Fortunately, he has until Thursday. Friday I won't play and Saturdays for me are no guarantees that I will be on.

19. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Thanks...I almost lost my e-mind.

20. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Just for your peace of mind, I will not tolerate any of this crap much longer. Even my friend Valley818 has been doing this as well, I am seriously considering giving them the boot.