PS3 Madden 10 Online Franchise, Season 1

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scikotic, Aug 23, 2009.

1. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

2. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

No problems. I (like u) like to organize my shit proper-like. In my note, I told him I would be available anytime after 8pm EST. Unless ur boy is a dumbass, and think that EST is 8pm ESTIMATED time, then maybe he doesn't deserve to be in this league.

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I dont know him personally. I know Valley818. Both are pushing it right now by not playing their games or answering their messages...

4. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I'm gonna check right now to see if he at least answered mine.

5. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Just checked it. He accepted my friendship, but didn't answer my question for a day and time to get this game going. Just an update.

6. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Did you see my trade offer?

7. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Which one is you? Pats or Rams? Cause both trades were pretty ridiculous. Besides, I can't tell ya what I need anyway, because I haven't played a freaking down with the Cowboys as of yet. If u were the one offering me Randy McMichael for Artelius Bennett(sp?), I got the answer for you right now. Hell to-the nizzo.

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

^ hahahaha.....Mr.E is the Rams owner......that sly bastard.

9. SyracuseJet

I'm the Pats. You looked like you needed DE help. So I offered a DE for your backup RB. Jarvis Green for Felix Jones? I didn't think it was rediculous.

***Scik: Is this a one and done or multi-year ordeal? If so, how will things like FA and the draft be done?

#89 SyracuseJet, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  10. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Felix Jones? Rmagedon is the Cowboys, im the Panthers...

11. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

That wasn't as ridiculous as the McMichael trade. That's why I still haven't responded to your trade offer. Once I get this first game down, you'll obviously have my answer. Olshanksky and Spears should do fine. If anything, I would probably be on the market for a SS. I don't like Sensabaugh in real life, and I'm sure I'm not gonna like him in this game.

12. SyracuseJet

I have Chang and Meriweather. I just need a RB. I could include Fred Taylor in a deal, but I would want more for 2 players...

13. SyracuseJet

Wtf are you talking about?

I was asking you how many seasons this Franchise League would be...

14. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I gotta get this first game under my belt. If I don't like what I see out there, I'll make sure to evaluate the team and see where we can upgrade certain positions. I will not leave any stones unturned until we get a championship caliber team on the field for our fans. My fans deserve the best out there, and that's what we're going to provide for them.

15. SyracuseJet

Start by raising your scoreboard/Jumbotron, kid petter.

16. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

We're going to look into that and make the necessary changes as we see fit. This is going to be an exciting season for Cowboys football.

17. SyracuseJet

Good. We'll see you at the Super Bowl. We'll even get you 50 Yard Line seats.

18. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I have no idea. I think you need to get your game finished first before we can start thinking about how many seasons we are going to make it through...

19. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Scik, any news on P90_gunner or whatever his name is? I'm gonna send him another message tonight asking him when he wants to get this game going. I'm usually on up until Thursday, cause Friday nights I don't usually stay home, but he should know that if he read my first fucking message that was attached to my friend request.

20. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Yes, send him another message. Let me know if he responds. I just sent a message to everyone who hasn't played yet getting on them about communicating with their opponents, as well as those who havent even played their game against the CPU.

JETS1457, I think Veilofmaya99 is your friend. I have him on an extremely short leash. He took forever to respond to my message before he joined the league, and when he did get ahold of my message, his response was "Who dis?" :rofl: Your homeboy hasn't been online in 3 (going on 4) days. I don't know him, and judging from his actions thus far...I will have a quick hook on him if he doesnt get his shit together.

ganggreen51, play your damn game. (against the CPU)