Poll: Where Would You Take Kyler Murray?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by HomeoftheJets, Dec 28, 2018.

?

First round pick?

1. Yes

27.3%
  2. No

72.7%
  1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I'm unsure of where some of these opinions are coming from about the QB class.

I dont think it's as rich a class as last year but there will be 2-3 1st round QBs for sure.

Haskins was the best QB Ohio State has had in a very long time. I think he is going to do some really amazing things in the NFL. I dont believe he is the same type of talent as Mayfield or Darnold. He is better than a Mitch Trubisky coming out if college though. So.. I can see teams trading up for him.

Murray is a special kid though, very high ceiling. IMO I think if he goes to the right team, he will be something special. The Raiders make a ton of sense for him actually.

Lock I'm not sold on but he has a lot of potential. I dont think he is pro ready right now though

Should be interesting to see how it plays out and I hope we benefit from it.

We should all hope Murray throws at the combine and performs off the charts. It could really benefit us.

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

In hindsight I started this thread ahead of the curve. Imagine if I asked whether Murray should be the first pick.