Playoffs

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by IBLEEDGREEN17, Oct 21, 2024 at 8:34 AM.

?

Do the Jets make the playoffs?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  3. Just End The Season

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

What playoffs? They won't even beat the Dolphins at this current rate

2. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

I think there’s a path, but it’s really small. I watched the bills go 6-6 last year for their first 12 games. They were projected by all accounts to miss the playoffs. I believe they ended the year winning the division and getting like the 2 seed or something crazy. It’s possible. When I look at the jets, they have a top 5 roster in the league imo I don’t know why they are sucking so bad. But if they get their collective asses in gear they have the players to have a crazy lopsided second have of the season. 5 losses this early is a lot to overcome but going 8-2 is still doable.

3. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

I think we have a lot of overrated “talent” that start slowly, play sloppy, and lack heart. No way in hell this is a playoff team, AR/DA or not.

4. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

The only way we make the playoffs is if they make it so 15 teams from each conference get in. We might be able to squeak in past New England and Jacksonville at 3-14.

Season’s over folks and a long, awful rebuild is staring us straight in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk