"Penalty Flag Day"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by fireidzik_billboard, Dec 4, 2014.

1. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

That's hysterical.

"Hi I'm Woody Johnson and this is my family and we'd like to wi--

"BOO! BOOOOO!, F*CK YOU A$$HOLE BOOOO"

Awesome.

TNJet and Jets69 like this.
  2. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Sorry firejohnidzik your group failed at the metlife this sunday... only seen a total of about 10 people with the yellow towels.

Jets69 likes this.
  3. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

that's 10 more than anybody else saw....feel privileged

JetLifeLo likes this.
  4. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

I saw about 8 of those 10 just tailgating...only one corny group of people self proclaimed as "The Chain Gang" that did this little gay dance every time we got a first down had a towel inside. They were annoying as hell.

Jets69 likes this.
  5. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

another false prophet in the Jets fan pool, FYI when you say you're done.....just go the fuck away

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Listen, you guys tried. It was an utter failure but you did try.

7. fireidzik_billboard

fireidzik_billboard Active Member

No failure here. Sunday was a total success. Anybody who thinks they saw 8-10 towels is lying or blind to the facts. There were 15,000 inside the stadium - averaging 1 for every 5 seats at MetLife... Pretty impressive considering that of the other 4 average seats, 1 was empty and 2 were Patriots fans...

Our only failure was not organizing a time for everybody to wave them.

8. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

It's ok man, I'm sure it's not the first time you've failed. Who the fuck cares how many you handed out, a retarded monkey can hand out towels. There was no presence of those towels tho, no mention of them on the broadcast, nothing.

9. fireidzik_billboard

That wasn't our goal. People look at things too black & white.. Our goal was to continue to put pressure on Woody Johnson to hear our voices and create another promotion that would keep the topic relevant until the end of the season. This thing got MAJOR publicity and was a national story. It was no different than the billboards. The goal of the billboards was not so that Woody Johnson would walk outside of MetLife Stadium, see the billboards and then say "you know what? This billboard is right… I should fire Idzik"

At the end of the day, I personally met 20-30,000 Jets fans in the parking lot because the 4 of us personally handed the towels out. The buzz in the parking lot about them was incredible. We got amazing photos and video footage from fans displaying them in all different creative ways all over the stadium in the K lot, L lot, E lot & D lot before we ran out of towels. 15,000 people went home with our message in hand. Multiple articles were written by reporters who witnessed people running from their tailgates to get them. The message we were trying to get across was that the majority of Jets fans want Idzik gone. The proof of that message was clearly evident.

Whatever people saw on tv is irrelevant. Whatever narrative people want to spin out of not seeing them being waved in an organized way is insignificant. At the end of the day, our movement put significant pressure on Woody and showed the world the way a substantial majority of Jets fans feel. And it appears that Woody has heard our message.

That is all that matters.

10. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

How in gods name does it appear Woody heard your message? You seriously are internet gold man.

11. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Prove it. There has nothing seen to the contrary. Your goal was inside the stadium, not some Joey's in the parking lot. Fail.

12. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Lets all not forget that this is the same guy who admires the Browns and the direction they are headed in. The franchise needs him.

FJF likes this.
  13. fireidzik_billboard

ok.. again - makes no difference to me how 25 people on a message board feel. I am sick of repeating myself. Not gonna post here anymore. Argue with yourselves. I have no time for it. Especially with this Dierking troll who infects all the Jets message boards with his disgraceful banter.

Good luck in life. Idzik is getting fired. Cry a bit about it.

14. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

this is the 2nd time you proclaimed to be done posting here.

just saying

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  15. BroadwayAaron

Do you REALLY mean it this time? This is the third time you've promised to go away.

On second thought, we need you here for morale. It's gonna be a rough few weeks after the season ends. Either Idzik is going to stay and we get to make fun of you because you wasted your time and money (which you did anyway) or Idzik is gonna get fired and we get to see you talk about how you had something to do with it, which falls right in line with your massively inflated sense of self-importance/ego.

16. PickSix

Yeah. You've said that before. And before. Keep walking already. Blah fuckinging blah blah blah.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

"I'm not posting here anymore."

That's actually the only intelligent thing you ever posted here in 171 tries, and even with that you were obviously not up to keeping your word.

Its funny that people rag on you at other Jets boards, I wonder why that is? I don't post at any other than TGG, but I'm not surprised you get the same reaction. You should stick to your circle jerk of idiotic losers and avoid mediums where you are going to encounter feedback. Billboards maybe.

Idzik may very well be toast. But it isn't going to be because of you and your enormously small dick. Cry a bit about it.

Jets69 and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  18. BroadwayAaron

You're worse at leaving than you are at making Woody Johnson care about you.

19. PickSix

Third times a charm. We hope.

20. PickSix

They thought they owned the day, and came up with a dry fire. Step off.