Pats sign Shaun Ellis

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Not giving a crap about ancient history or early 21st century history doesn't make me a moron. I'm not the one masturbating to my SB fantasy because BB signed old Shuan Ellis.

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Ellis just gave a huge FUCK YOU to those that bitched about us releasing Cotch. It's all a business n I hope that crackhead gets arrested and gets a one yr ban.

3. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

Are we in 2100? Because those 2001, 2003, and 2004 titles weren't THAT long ago.

4. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I hope he tears Bradys ACL during a practice accidentally, n then gets benches for the remainder of the season.

5. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I look in the rear view mirror about one out of every 10 seconds and unless the past is about to run me down I generally don't worry about it. It's 2011 nobody cares, nobody!

6. REVIS ISLAND 619

REVIS ISLAND 619 New Member

thomas is the lone survivor of old school jets. never would have guessed he'd last ten years here honestly.

7. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

AGREED! What a sel out! Fuck that quagmire!

8. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

say what? lol. where have you been the past 10 years or so? when was the last time the jets were in a super bowl, it wasn't very long ago for the pats. 3 or 4 years ago.

the pats have been rebuilding while still being competitive, that rebuiding is just about done and haynesworth and ono, ellis are just filling in as role players. kid yourself all you want, but the jets are not ahead of the pats just because we made it to 2 afc championship games. people think because we got there the last two years we're likely to be for the third. odds are not in our favor, especially with the pats in our division and the steelers in the afc.

there's being a good homer and then there's being a fool. i'll leave it up to you which i leave you under.

9. puffyme

puffyme New Member

just the same

2005 six years ago. 1969 forty two years ago. Your right just the same LOL. Do you really think signing Ellis as a 6th dl changes how Pats fan think. I stand by by moron comment. Glad you are not typical of most Jets fans

10. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

lol. Pats fans are way too cocky over signing Ellis. They do know we drafted a guy to replace him, right?

11. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

I don't like what ellis did but trolls now over a 34 yr old d lineman starting arguments fuc the pats and a majority of their fans. I m not reading the entire thread but if a pats fan came here to talk crap go eat some chowder. Don't troll. And if the Jets fan started it the please don't feed the trolls.
    Now that being said the pats are always favorites but there is new time dawning the saem way you want to say 40 yrs ago well I got news for you where were you during the 70's 80's and 90s when they absolutely sucked balls

12. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

lets not make mo a stud just yet. the proving grounds are coming soon enough.

13. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

They are just the same past rehash meaningless drivel. I think trolling on a Jets board shows that Pats fans are Pats fans.

14. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

fuck him

he could blow out both his knees for all i care

15. Ten

Ten Active Member

My thoughts on the matter.

[YOUTUBE]5RgKYpISuw4[/YOUTUBE]

16. southsidejet

southsidejet Member

I reckon Shaun saw the nonsensical post in the free agency thread about finding the best pound of weed in the north east as an enticement to confirming Santonio and thought the guys at TGG know their shit, so he went to Bawstan.

Anyway for real. I'm disappointed would have loved to see him finish his career as a Jet but he's made his choice.

Two d-line picks in the draft, Ropati Pitoitua coming back and DeVito and Pouha runnning the D-line. I reckon we're fairly set.

Wayne Hunter and B Moore get to clean his clock twice in the next few months plus Slauson if he's pulling just a little

17. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I really don't care either way honestly. It would have been nice to have him back, but not imperative. Unless they paid him a lot more than the vet minimum, he must've been really offended by the Jets' offer to go to the Pats. I'm sure there were other teams offering a little more than the Jets.

Bottom line, who gives a shit. If Ellis makes the difference in us winning/not winning a Super Bowl, I'd be shocked.

18. REVIS ISLAND 619

REVIS ISLAND 619 New Member

well said. im over it already. still haven't seen the details of his deal but i just saw on espn that's it's just a one year deal.

19. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

I'm not even concerned with how much it hurts us. It's just the fucking Patriots he basically took a shit on the fans. I'm sure no one outside of idiots would be riled if it was any other team.

20. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

What happened to it's just business? When the Jets offer players some BS offer, that's what i'm reading. So when Ellis doesn't want to accept the BS offer, then it's just business, also.