Pats or Giants?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by #1 Jets Fan, Jan 22, 2012.

?

Pats or Giants?

1. Giants

58.1%
  2. Pats

41.9%
  1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Hope is gone for me. I look at Cubs and Vikings history and think it could be another 40 years before the jets ever win it all.

I hated the SF-Dal title games in the 1990s due to all the bandwagon jumpers in NJ in the 90s. I did not watch those games. I will not watch this Super Bowl.

2. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]fIEZmpo4rkM[/YOUTUBE]

3. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I liked your post until the last sentence. Then it just became silly and unrealistic.

4. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

I hated those games too. And I have hated and rooted against the Giants for years.

Maybe age and having kids has mellowed me. I can't summon the bile much any more. The Jets season is over, story resumes next summer. Now it's Giants v Patriots. Eli and Cruz and that pass rush vs. Brady and Bellicheck, maybe their last hurrah. Something tells me since the Giants beat them this year and in 07 that the Patriots will take this one. We will see.

5. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

+++

For me, the battle between Jets and Giants for town superiority is closer than the battle between them and the Pats for division superiority, so I'll be rooting for the Pats.

Actually I may be at the movies to tell you the truth.

6. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

Haha yeah that was unnecessary wasn't it. But so far so good, Schooty is gone, Sparano is a fine hire, and Rex seems pensive. Just trying to stay positive.

At least I didn't say "another dick in the ass"

7. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Rope, noose, and stool.

That's what I'm rooting for.

8. pimentel79

pimentel79 Member

Pats or Giants

This is an actual poll to go along with the thread posted by #1 jets fan.

Although I hate the pats more, I live around to many arrogant giant fans who love to b.s. and trash my jets. So although I rooted for the giants in '07, this season as much as it pains me, I'm rooting for the pats to beat the giants.

9. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

10. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

I'm rooting for al Qaeda

11. Forum7200

Forum7200 Member

Cant deal with the Pats winning... Giants

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Giants.

And I hope Brady stains his pants.

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I cant deal with either winning, but these Giants fans or should I say banwagoners are ridicolous. On facebook my newsfeed blew up with 100+ people with Giants status. 99% of these people cant name 5 players on the team, and only few commented on the Giants during the season.

Its disgusting actually, same thing happened with the Jets last year. Hate these banwagoners.

14. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

The worst is all the girls who claim to be fans... they were Jets fans last year.

Women need to keep their mouths shut when it comes to football.

15. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

The Giants, hate the Pats.

16. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

Amen.......it sucks either way because if they lose they'll say their the team of NY and we made it to the super bowl blah blah. if they win same deal.

17. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

Really bad match up for Jets fans.

#117 Rex's Sweater Vest, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  18. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

I'm really on the fence with this one, the more I think about it.

If the Pats win, sure it'll suck having our division rival win, but we've already seen them win 3 times. I really don't know many Pats fans so I really won't have to hear much talk.

If the Giants win, we'll be sure to hear about it all over the radio until August and beyond. Giants fans will be sure to be calling it "Giants Stadium" more so than they already do. Giants fans will be talking crap about the Jets and Jets fans won't be able to say a word. We'll be seeing facebook updates non-stop from so called Giants fans. The media will be sucking Eli and Cruz's dongs and talking about salsa dancing for the next decade.

Just sayin'.

#118 LeonNYJ, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  19. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

If it wasnt for Facebook I wouldnt mind it, but I KNOW who the real Giants fans are on my friends list. Theirs good 20 or so that would update their status every week win or lose. But today and last couple weeks all these dumbasses come out of hiding and have to talk shit making disgusting comments like "if you are from NY and you arent cheering for the Giants, you are a disgrace" when 3 hours earlier the same person said "im off cheering for the Knicks, time to cheer for the Giants"

Its honestly like please shut the fuck up, you arent a fan, you cant name a single position or player on the team. You dont know jack shit about football or the story of the 2011 Giants, im not a Giants fan, BUT I DO. I was listening to the Radios in August when we all were predicting 6-10, and everyone was ripping Reiss and Coughlin. True fans should be happy with this team, but these jackasses who just learned about this team last week need to go to hell.

20. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

I hate the Giaints and their obnoxious fans ever since the Jets were formed. If we want to beat NE we must get better and do it on the field. Beating the Giants means less to me. As long as we are forced to share a stadium with the Giaints, screw then. I do not recognize them. GO PATRIOTS so I can bust some GIAINTS NUTS if not head!