Pats fans' reactions

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ........, Sep 12, 2007.

1. sourceworx

sourceworx New Member

3 tainted, illegitimate Super Bowl victories. :up:

2. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Anyone? hello? Anyone got an answer here? It needs to be done on a play by play basis, so how does it happen?

3. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

He still got that home run title. Nobody talks about it much anymore, life as usual. The Pats and there fans will weather this storm and eventually the story will go away, except perhaps in football circles like this board and others. Some people might not look at them the same way, but what the hell do they care, they already have there 3 rings.

And to say that the Pats got 3 SB's out of cheating is an assumption on your part. I'd venture a guess that more then a few Jets fans would even disagree with you on that.

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

what are you trying to justify? The whole country outside of chowdville knows the Pats cheated and wants them penalized. If it wasn't benificial in some way,your scum organization wouldn't have done it. The Video isn't the only thing under investigation.

#84 typeOnegative13NY, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  5. AtlantaJet

AtlantaJet Well-Known Member

6. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

7. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

You're right Baron, CheaterBill was probably just cheating for the fun of it. :rolleyes:

8. typeOnegative13NY

9. typeOnegative13NY

You had better get in touch with RG and the NFL immediately. How could they not see what you see? Your insight would be invaluable and could save the face of your organization.

10. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

Man I fucking hate all those people that say stuff like "well what if everyone else has been doing it too?". It doesn't chance the fact that it's against the rules. Even if the Jets break some rules, we should still call the Pats uber cheaters and call for the lynching of BB. Cheating is Cheating. It doesn't matter how big of a hypocrite you could be or how many conclusions you jump to without ever even seeing the tape or knowing what happened.

Just assume that this tape directly influenced the outcome of the game. That way you won't have to think and you can assume that the reason we lost is not because we played worse than they did, we can assume they won because they cheated. It is not a logical fallacy to assume that just because a coach breaks a rule that breaking that rule must have helped win the games it occurred during.

11. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Hey, didn't you guys get a 1st round pick from us for Belichick in the first place?

Who got drafted with that pick?

12. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

True, I was make a huge assuption but now those 3 SB will be looked at differently.

13. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

I agree. It's a shame for NFL in general.

14. StillProud

StillProud New Member

Hi Guys!

Hi Jets Fans!!!!

Pats fan here.

Just want to cheerfully point out to you that the tape was confiscated during the first quarter, making it completely useless for last Sunday's game!

The Jets got kicked all over Jersey because your team sucks! Have fun with the 6 win season, k!

Where did they find those ballerinas on your line, by the way, they looked so gentle and graceful out there! Maybe Man-three-years-from-printing-his-resume-Gina can get the guys to perform Swan Lake on Sundays during halftime!

Don't forget to sweep the basement!!

15. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Love the screen name. "Yea, my teams coach is a cheating scumbag, but we still win so I don't care".

16. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

[​IMG]

Buh bye.

17. tangini_disciple

tangini_disciple New Member

actually he was stopped before heading into the PATRIOTS locker room at the end of the second quarter and they argued for the rest of the game. it's entirely feasible (even likely) that after the first quarter, he did the same thing (go into the locker room with the video) and they were waiting for the second time to be absolutely certain.

18. StillProud

StillProud New Member

You know full well this ain't cheating. It's part of the game. The only thing is that, like anything else, Belichick did it better than anybody so people resented him. Everybody steals signals. And everybody pokes thumbs into eyeballs at the bottom of scrums. It's football.

You're just looking for excuses. I'm not mad though. I'm a red sox fan, I know what it's like to suck for generations. Someday your day will come. Your kids might get lucky, on the bright side.

19. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Hey if you hurry you can watch BB and Kraft bribe the refs for the upcoming Chargers game!!!!

Nice over the top post to try to cover the embarrassment of your team being a bunch of cheaters

20. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Yea, Beli did it so well he got caught.

We need a cheater emote.