Patriots maybe cheating.......... again(still?)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FJF, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Just one thing..how do we know theyve ever been dominant w.o these aids in place? There are reports & accusations dating back to BB’s inception w the Pats. Despite all of the sanctions,bad press & bad blood they still feel the need to undertake these practices on a systemic level almost 2 decades later. That suggests its extremely meaningful & impactful to their winning ways. Why else would they continue?

To your point, Doing it against bad teams only furthers the argument.

BacktoQueens likes this.
  2. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

Your a class act. But im not surprised.

3. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Sweet.

Oh and it's you're btw :rolleyes:

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

This has nothing to do with anything (what else is new), but I was watching 'Midsomer Murders' today (I love that show! - it's like the British version of 'Columbo'), and no-one called anyone a cant but there were a few fack yous in an episode or two. I learned something new: 'Bread and Butter Pudding'. I looked it up, and it sounds fabulous. I'm making it! I'm gonna use stale Italian bread, though. White bread is even too white bread for me, lol.

"A famous British dish that is a simple but delicious treat. It has been a long time favourite on menus for children and families nationwide, also known as Nursery Pudding."

What I found hilarious is that it's simple BUT delicious, not simple AND delicious. You don't want to be a genius but get caught eating something that's delicious but really meant for simpletons. What was this about again? Cheating. Right. I don't know if there is a way to cheat on this recipe, but hide your Mum's, because Belichick will probably try to steal it to beat some old lady out of a Church baking competition ribbon.

BacktoQueens, K'OB and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  5. Ernie Adams has the salt in place of sugar bit down to a science.Meanwhile Bill’s not afraid to use flavor enhancers frowned upon by the FDA & poison control.

K'OB likes this.
  6. K'OB

I will let you in on a little secret...

I have never had it :eek:

and this is a big AND I absolutely can't stand tea or coffee either for that matter.

I am a poor Brit :D

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  7. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I think reading about Midsomer Murders and bread and butter pudding on a Jets forum is a sign of the impending apocalypse.

Midsomer Murders is watched by people of a certain age (they eat Werther's Originals while watching re-runs of The Golden Girls). And using Italian bread ain't right (you've just baked yourself a Panettone). Bread and butter pudding should be made from the shittest, stalest, whitest bread for full authenticity.

Next week: Jetophile watches Bergerac while eating toad-in-the-hole.

8. jetophile

Making fun of little old ladies, what's next, making fun of cripples? Don't answer that.

K'OB and ConcordeChops like this.
  9. K'OB

Wait until she discovers Morse :eek:

10. jetophile

That one's one's OK. I like 'Midsomer', 'Prime Suspect'. 'Luther', 'Cadfiel', and there was another one with crazy eyes Rufus Sewell that I can't recall the name of right now. And of course, 'I, Claudius'. When I was a kid, whenever 'Masterpiece Theatre' (which I also like) would come on, all bets were off if it was 'Upstairs, Downstairs'. HARD PASS. That was just awful, like watching fucking golf and being at a wedding at the same time (I detest both). Maybe if saw it now I would be into the 'intrigue', but for a six year old, it was like being a cat in a trap. Let me out, meow, meow, meow.

I distinctly remember nosy Jane March in the kitchen in her servant outfit under those damn bells minding everyone else's beeswax and these closeups that were like some shitty avant-garde French film. THAT'S ALL THAT EVER HAPPENED. Is it still raining out? I still can't go out and play? Goddamn it! Meow, meow, meow. Re-runs of 'Dark Shadows', please.

And speaking of cats, I DO NOT OWN A CAT. Everyone always thinks it's this grand witticism to say that I not only own a cat, I own several. Please try something else. Don't attempt to ring my doorbell while I"m at it. My murder dog will see you out. Wrapping this up, a funny thing happened on the way to theatre last night. I was flicking the channels, and lo and behold, 'UPSTAIRS, DOWNSTAIRS'! I almost spit out my wine. It was a re-make, with JANE MARCH, but it was supposed to be years later. I didn't hang around to find out about all the boring shit that never happens. Mrs. Simpson and the King were coming over. Really? No, they're not. You know why? FLICK.

Hahaha, maybe Countsnake will tune in. I'm sure there's cheating of some sort going on, even if it's only Parlour Games with Champagne and canapes.

EDIT & P.S.: This is probably an infamina, but I HATE 'Dr. Who'. I said it and I'm glad.

#190 jetophile, Jul 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well I just finished watching the Durrels in Corfu so I am wondering what that is a sign of. I think this was just an unexpected outcome of the pandemic, watching anything that's on.

12. The Waterboy

I am unsure why the thread title says "maybe" cheating. It's a solid fact that they have cheated over and over.

Thread title needs to be changed to "P*ts cheating again, nothing has changed"

BacktoQueens and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  13. jetophile

That's OK, you probably make up for it by wearing a tweed hat, smoking a pipe, and walking around saying shit like, "Elementary! Cunt!"

"The Jets won, K'OB." "Where's my tweed hat? There. Smashing!" "The Jets lost." "Cunts!" "The Jets won." "Cunts!" "I'm confused." "Smashing!"

BacktoQueens and K'OB like this.
  14. jetophile

Yeah, what's up with that. That's like saying maybe someone farted. Someone farted, alright; but whoever smelt it dealt it doesn't ALWAYS apply. The old man always blames the dog. "Oh, my God, who farted?!" It really sucks when both potential perps are smiling and enjoying the billowing smoke. Yes, the gas is actually visible, and dogs smile.

15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You two....birds of a feather
    [​IMG]

#195 joe, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  16. The Waterboy

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  17. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

The deadline is Aug 3rd. There will be more. But no worries just gives Pats more salary cap space for this season.

18. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I can see the conspiracy theory coming that the Pats are tanking for Trevor Lawrence. I hope the Pats are bad just not that bad. The idea of Lawrence going to the pats seems like a recurring nightmare that we have already lived through once with Brady.

#199 Noam, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    stinkyB likes this.