Patriots, Dolphins, Bills. Which one do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ArmandJ, Jan 11, 2013.

?

Which team do you hate the most?

1. Patriots

167 vote(s)
    74.9%
  2. Dolphins

52 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Bills

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  1. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Dolphins fans hate the Jets

I live in S. FL and the Dolphins hate the Jets more than any other team by far. They often refer to the Jets on the talk shows as "The Hated Jets".

2. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

I think hatred needs to be fluid. Most of the older guys are picking the Dolphins because of shit that happened 20+ years ago. Sure the Dolphins have been a pain in the ass for the near present, but since 1998 we are 20-10 against them. The Pats have caused us plenty more heartache recently.

I liken this to rivalries in baseball. I am just old enough to remember the Mets rivalry with the Cards in the mid '80's. I HATED the Cards. Now I barely think about them. Granted they are in different divisions, but it dies out over time. More close to this argument is Mets-Braves late '90's. Again, I (and all Mets fans) hated the Braves more than you could imagine. Fast Forward to 2007, the Braves are a shell of their former selves, and I still hate them, but my hatred for the Phillies has rocketed way past the Braves. Fluid situations.

I'm sure a time will come when the Pats flop into the cellar and I will hate the Dolphins much more, or maybe in some distant millennium the Bills too.

3. LWC611

LWC611 Member

Exactly!!!!!!

4. socaljetfan

socaljetfan Active Member

Patriots, Dolphins, Bills in that order. Honestly, I can't even find it in me to hate the Bills. I kind of just feel sorry for them more than anything.

5. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

Hated other teams when I was a kid. (Dolphins, Raiders, Cowboys) You outgrow it. Now I just hate my own team until they get their shit straight because I realize I'm not going to live forever. :sad: Let's go Jets, move your asses already.

6. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

You pretty much nailed why I'll always hate the Dolphins. Doesn't matter if Pats win the next 4 SB in a row, I'll still get more pleasure in seeing the Jets kicking the Dolphins butt all over the field than beating Pats.

Looking at the poll results, I see that I've become a minority & it makes sense. Most of the newer fans are looking @ Bills & Dolphins struggling and Pats dominating this division.

7. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Surprised to hear that. Although I hate the Dolphins, it makes sense majority of the Jets fanbase hates Pats more. I'd expect the same from Dolphins fanbase & most of their fanbase to hate Pats for dominating division.

8. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

I agree. I think the Shula-worship was much worse in the 70s and 80s than the Belicheck worship is now. Of course, there's also the mud-bowl when Shula didn't drain the field from previous rain, effectively shutting down the Jet's high-powered offense. That sealed my hate for the Dolphins for a LONG time.

9. LockDown

LockDown Member

mine too... fuck the dolphins!!!!!!!! and joe rose and fag jim mad dick sucker deadass mandich, jimmy cefalo and anyone else weho wears those gay ass colors!!!!!!

10. LockDown

LockDown Member

if you lived down in miami, you would know. jets are hated here by far... fuck'em

11. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

How about we just hate them all equally? The dolphins for the 80's, the bills for the 90's, and Mo Lewis for being a fucking asshole

12. LockDown

LockDown Member

i'd rather say drew bledsoe for being a pussy.... lol

13. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

That's pretty funny... considering the Jets are a complete disaster and the Bills are in a much better place. But hey, you'll find coaches and a GM someday!

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Your right the Jets suck. you are in a much better place. I like your chances in the Big East this year! You should be able to get to .500

15. MoWilkShakes

MoWilkShakes Active Member

hahahahahahahahahaahahhahaaha.....oh wait you're serious. The Bills have NO star players. We will have a GM in a matter of days, a full coaching staff in a matter of weeks, and hopefully a quarterback within at most a year. It will take the Bills a matter of YEARS to assemble a team with any talent.

16. Bills over Jets

No star players? You just lost all respect. How about CJ Spiller, Mario Williams, Stevie Johnson, Jairus Byrd, Andy Levitre, Kyle Williams...

But yeah, the Jets are only a GM, offensive coordinator, special teams coach, franchise QB, offensive line, RB and linebacking corps away!

17. Bills over Jets

You really think the Jets are in a better place huh? A joke of an owner, a head coach no one wants to work for, cant find assistant coaches, cant give away the GM job, and has almost no talent on the roster except for a few players here and there... but yeah, much better than the Bills.

Let me know when coaches and players stop fleeing your franchise (to the Bills, I might add) and personnel around the league stops laughing at your job openings and then spurning you for teams like Jacksonville... LOL

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

blah blah blah. It's the same thing every year with Bills fans. They really honestly think their team is so much better than the Jets, and every year they show otherwise. It took our 3 best players getting injured for the majority of the season for you guys to even come close to us. I'll still never forget that "honest question, how can the Jets beat the Bills?" thread before the 1st game this year. This is why I don't hate the Bills. I just feel sorry for them. They are the red headed step children of the AFC east. Like honestly, how does Mark friggin Sanchez light you guys up?

#98 Barcs, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  19. Bills over Jets

1.) not every year, last year and this year.

2.) the bills had multiple starters, key backups, and more than half the oline on IR when we blew out the jets.

3.) maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't that thread started by a jets fan?

4.) how do the bills light you up?

20. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Do you think it's influenced by so many New Yorkers moving down to Florida over the last couple decades?