Pathetic Tom Brady!!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Falco21, Oct 15, 2012.

1. The_W

The_W Banned

To be fair that comment was towards Welker and Branch, who were giving Brady a hard time, that he got tackled before he broke the plane on that TD scramble. So when the TD was upheld, Brady fired back at the WR duo, not the refs.

2. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Meh, did you happen to see him in the 2010 playoff game against the Jets? He stood on the sidelines wearing his stupid scuba suit with his mouth completely open and his eyes wider then I've ever seen Sanchez's. Not saying he's not fiery sometimes, but he was completely shell-shocked that day.

3. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

I'm sure if Brady wore green-and-white you would have a completely different take on all of this.

Or if he was pretty much anyone except the guy who has generally owned the AFC East for the last decade.

Just sayin'...

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

He's going through menopause. That will often make one moody.

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well Brady bounced back to bringing his team within a few plays of the SB and we fired back by self destructing and not even making the playoffs. I can't stand the Pats and I hate Brady more then any player in the history of the game not named Dan Marino but we don't even have a pot to piss in when talking about them.

6. CervezaVerde

CervezaVerde Member

Tanny must Traidz for Sherman Tanny!

7. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

He also mouthed off during the Super Bowl after throwing a TD about being better than Eli lol

8. Yehoodi

Yehoodi Active Member

you mean to tell me that you are offended by a professional athlete saying "FU bitches" to an opponent after they score . . . you are not really serious . . . and if you are then you got a lot to learn about professional sports . . .

9. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

You forgot the caption "U MAD BRO?" on top of Sherman's head.

10. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Jesus. Get off his cock. Fuck Brady

11. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Making shit up much?

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I don't remember that.

The only "trash talking" I remember Brady saying (besides this) was jokingly saying "Ha we are only going to score 17 points?" and then putting up 14.

13. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Brady will probably go down as the GOAT, and he has 3 Superbowl wins and I believe 5 SB appearances. He has earned the right to talk shit.

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

a ridiculously underrated DB.

Chancellor is a fuckin beast in that scheme too

15. displacedfan

Ehh GOAT is a push. Top 5 QB all time, probably but I don't know my NFL history very well. Top 10 all time, most likely if not a resounding yes

16. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Well, I always go against the status quo when picking GOATs in sports. For example, I think Michael Jordan is only the 6th-best player ever (Magic is #1). And I'm a CELTICS fan.

I think MJ was extremely overrated. Brady, however, is not. Though I think, at THIS point in his career, my pick would still be someone like Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, or even Dick Butkus.

I think that, if he never injured his knee and had a falling out with his coach, Marcus Dupree would have EASILY been the GOAT. I have never ever seen anyone with a better combination of size, speed, and strength before, including Earl Campbell and Barry Sanders.

#36 MURDR, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  17. displacedfan

OH you aren't even talking QBs, just all NFL players? Than I disagree more. I was thinking of QBs and if Brady isn't the GOAT on my QB list than he definitely isn't GOAT on my NFL players list.

And yes I know your NBA GOAT list is severely messed up and makes no sense. If you want to go talent, Shaq is the GOAT (could have been so much more). If you want to go winner, you go Bill Russell. If you want to go would dominate in any era for an extended period of time, you go MJ #1. We will probably continue you this in the NBA thread once that starts up.

But back to football, definitely don't think Brady is the GOAT nfl player. I think he might be top 5 GOAT QB

18. DoubleD

DoubleD New Member

Barcs Brady's turning into a cranky old man. Dude is always complaining, always cursing at people, and he's the most classless individual in the game. I dunno if you guys saw Inside the NFL last week, but they recorded him saying "F**k you bitches" after the refs reviewed a touchdown as per protocol. Fuck Brady.

Dude, it was already discussed that he was talking to his own team when he said that. His offense was telling him to get back out on the field because his knee was down before it got into the end zone but when they came back and called it a TD, he said f**k you bitches to his own team mates harassing him.

19. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

Misread that one...

20. finomenal

finomenal Banned

Classic pic.