Overoptimistic trade scenarios for ABE !

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MoBa18, Feb 22, 2006.

1. MoBa18

MoBa18 Member

2. chow184

chow184 New Member

You guys won't get Arrington in a trade from us,we have our own cap mess to deal with and trading LaVar would hurt us even more. Then we would have to give Abraham a big contract.

if we do trade with the Jets,it would probably be somthing like

Jets get:patrick Ramsey+skins 2nd rounder

Redskins get:John Abraham

Jets would be lucky to get a 2nd rounder for abraham let alone a possible future QB. the other 31 teams in the NFL could just wait out the Jets to remove the tag,since you guys are in such cap trouble.

I would rather get in a bidding war for a guy than give up a 1st round pick.

3. smittyf350

smittyf350 Member

first of all ATL wants a second rounder for schaub. there not gonna give us him and a pick for abe sorry to say that and if they did then it wouldnt be more than a fourth or lower. i say give atl a 2nd get schaub then trade down to aquire another 2nd then pick up williams or white. then maybe we could aquire a 1st from someone for abe maybe denver. then we could go after some of the better lineman. then in the second get another OL. third round maybe a speedy receiver or that allen guy from tennessee who was suppose to be a 1st rounder but got hurt this year.

4. NYJ-E-T-S 2006

NYJ-E-T-S 2006 New Member

i REALLY hope the Abe for Ramsey/Arrington trade has some truth to it, i LOVE arrington and ramsey could be a good qb given the rite system..