One Jets Drive - Season 3 Debut on 8/4(Tuesday) at 8 pm

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Aug 4, 2020.

1. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

We need to create a movement to get Atlantic Health to make a prosthetic leg for McDougald’s brother.

2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

That's fine, because the OL rebuild isn't done. The thing is, however, we don't need to necessarily spend another #1 pick on the OL to have a very good or maybe even great OL. JD could take Chase and Etienne in the 1st, then take a CB or Edge in the 2nd and two OGs in the 3rd.

Then in 2022, he could take an Edge and RT in the 1st round, or Edge and CB in the 1st round, then take OL in the 2nd and 4th rounds. There's also FA.

I trust that he will add the WR or WRs we need, complete the OL rebuild, add the Edge and CB we need and whatever other positions we need.

LAJet likes this.
  3. NCJetsfan

Man, after watching OneJets Drive, I have even more respect and appreciation for both McDougald and Ashtyn Davis. I don't understand how anyone couldn't be a fan of those two.

K'OB likes this.
  4. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Finally had a chance to watch this last episode. My thoughts:

1. McDougald was a fantastic addition. From his personal story to his ability on the football team. This guy has the complete opposite mentality as Jamal Adams. Nothing about "me" in anything he plays for.

2. Ashtyn Davis may be one of my most liked pick in this draft. I scratched my head when Joe D made that pick, but this kid may surprise many people. With Maye, McDougald, and Davis, I think we are in really good shape at safety.

3. I am LOVING the team Douglas is building. The atmosphere seems to be changing and I think trading Jamal Adams has resonated deeply in that building.

K'OB and NCJetsfan like this.
  5. NCJetsfan

Excellent post! I couldn't agree more.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Davis likely is the successor to McDougald in the sense. Maye may move more to be in the box and you have Davis flash that speed and ballhawking potential ability in the back end of the defense.

NCJetsfan likes this.