OMG Aaron Maybin has been working out with Laron Landry & Micheal Phelps

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Jun 30, 2012.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Thanks for confirming my initial suspicions on how I should value your opinion by completely ignoring overwhelming evidence disputing your false claims. Enjoy your own personal alternate reality. I'll be sure to pay a lot of attention to your posts from here on out. :up:

2. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you have never seen LaRon Landry play before. You act like Aaron Maybin was the first guy the Jets have ever thought to put in the role he was in last season for not even a full season.

3. bizell

bizell New Member

bills fan here.

maybin did the same thing for the nfl draft, only to lose most of the weight during the season. i must say though, watching him last year, he looked better than he ever did with the bills. i guess we'll see if he keeps up the progress.

4. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

3 years makes a big difference though in being able to keep weight on. At this point it is really on him. He has to find a diet to help him keep the weight on during the season but one that won't slow him down.

5. SJ13WhatIsland?

SJ13WhatIsland? New Member

I don't think he has the frame to maintain 250lbs.

I wish he would have been anything other than an embarrassment while he was in buffalo. Hard not to dislike him up here in Buffalo.

6. CHK

CHK Banned

Of course I have seen Landry play. He hits like a LB and might actually play at a heavier weight than Maybib...thus the comparison. I am hopeful that Maybin develops but I'm not drinking the cool aid like others who want to sign him to a long term deal. 6 sacks is not that impressive and leading the team with 6 is pitiful. Let's go Coples!