Okay, this is my last TEBOW thread until the post season

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by NJGREEN, Aug 28, 2012.

1. FakeSpike13

FakeSpike13 Banned

I don't know that you can just dismiss it as BS...

I could hear the chants on TV...so Preseason game or not, the fans were in to it.

2. FakeSpike13

FakeSpike13 Banned

Exactly...the only ones who bring it up are the ones who don't like it...

I don't really see anyone on this board that supports Tebow mention religion...It's only the anti-Tebowites that bring it up.

3. JetsDfc

JetsDfc New Member

Ah im jealous of you getting to go. I was watching at home and excited as hell during that last drive especially after the first two completions. I can only imagine how awesome it would be with thousands of other people.

4. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

I used to believe that you were merely clueless when it came to football. From your posts in this thread, I can see that your problems run much deeper than that.

5. cval

cval Well-Known Member

I will put my football knowledge against you anytime you like. You see I actually played the game and have coaches and former teammates coaching in the NFL and at the highest level of college football.

6. Demosthenes9

I played the game as well sunshine :)

Sorry, but based on what you have posted (that I have read), your accumulated football knowledge could be written on the inside cover of a matchbook with a freaking grease pencil, and there would still be plenty of room for illustrations.

7. cval

cval Well-Known Member

sure you have. Let me see if you think this makes my knowledge go up.

It was funny I was watching the Jets game and then Tebow had the ball on the last drive to win the game. I don't know what it was but I got a tingling feeling inside just something about him. The crowd was anti-Tebow at first but even though he almost killed a cheerleader with his pass attempt the crowd started to turn. You could just sense his will and want and desire it was contagious. If he could just learn to throw the ball he will be unstoppable.

He will get better even though he did not get reps with the first team in Denver and that made him worse not getting first team reps with Jets will make him better. You know because most quarterbacks come into the NFL to learn how to throw.

Tebow is unique he has a skill set no other Qb has had before.

Am I more football knowledgeable now?

8. The Swamp

The Swamp New Member

This is just idiotic to the highest degree.

9. cval

cval Well-Known Member

was it any different than this

10. cval

cval Well-Known Member

How was my replay any worse than Demos?

There is something about him and he if he became a better passer what a serious threat he will be.

That has to be the best break down of QB i have ever seen watch out Jaws Demo is coming for your job. You are right Demo you are much more knowledgeable about footbal than me I could never give such a precise breakdown of QB play. I give you win

11. Demosthenes9

Where in the fuck did I ever say or imply that I was providing a "break down" in that statement dumbass ?? That you appear to take it as such shows just how ignorant you are.

12. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

Wow. Just, wow. I understand that the tebow section was created to keep the main jets section from being cluttered with tebow stuff.

But it's also a magnet for Tebow haters to get there rocks off...

13. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Good observation since that is what it has been since day 1 , that's like the big secret at the end of the movie the 6th sense , this section was created to contain the haters not the Tebow fans.......I see dumb people .....

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

This thread is creepy.

15. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

It's because of the misconception of Tebow fans. Supposedly, we are all bible-thumping zealots with low IQs, who are conservative politically, get our world-view from Fox News, and have the same views as Pat Robertson. We only care about Tebow and just started watching NFL football after he was drafted.

Most Tebow supporters here just want to talk about his progression, positives and negatives, and discuss his utility on the Jets. Instead, we have people who come in here just because they hate Tebow fans and want to pick fights. Or those who have nothing to add to the thread except "Tebow sucks", or "Te(blow)me is a terrible QB". Every single thread gets derailed by the anti-Tebow contingent.

Dudes come from all the way from the Broncos forum just to flame Tebow. If you are a Bronco fan and you don't like the Jets or Tebow, then just let him go, man. It's over. He's gone. It will be ok, you have Peyton Manning now.

I hope the moderators decide to clean up this forum. They could easily do it with a few warnings and bans.

16. NJGREEN

NJGREEN New Member

I agree 100% with you. I like his personality and his athletic ability and I am "excited" tp see how he contributes through out the season and hope he improves as a QB.

17. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I think you can actually win with Tebow if you build your offense to tailor his strength. Like receivers that knows they won't get too many touches, but will make the most out of whatever gets thrown their way. A good running game and a strong defense to keep the game close.