Oh God No!!....It's HIM!...long-tenured members will know, sorry to remind you

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Apr 25, 2009.

1. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

Which one? That whole crew of losers was shaking their heads in disapproval. I was watching like WTF is wrong with you people? We FINALLY have our franchise QB and your saying no and all we did was swap our 1st give up a 2nd and 3 non impact players for him. Ugggh!

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

its the idiot looking forward all the way to his left and his butt buddy that has his head turned looking retarded next to him... the rest were actually happy for the pick, but I recorded the 1st round and replayed it last night - and I saw more about these two:

when the trade was made, this duo gathered their troops for the camera shot. the look of false sadness and disappointment wasn't on their faces yet, but in the next shot they were seen in, they were feigning annoyance and the dope with his head turned shouted "He (sanchez) Sucks".... everyone else in their group looked excited with anticipation as to what was about to happen, but seemingly did not want to disappoint their inept ring leaders, thus keeping their emotions somewhat in check. It was purely an act, and the dope all the way to the left even gave this look to the camera that most people give when they are caught lying to someone.

3. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

I was thinking the same thing. Wonder Who did he want to draft? Maybe Stafford because they have the same emo hair cut. Also I see a lot of people complaing We gave Up a #1 and #2. We didnt acutally give up a number 1.

4. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

[​IMG]

One for each guy.

#64 bojanglesman, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  5. JetTerp

JetTerp Member

:rofl: That just made it for me. I have seen this dude Vaynerchuck for years and actually go to his families Store (wine libarary) here in NJ. I was ok with his crap in the past, as after all he was a Jet fan. However, after seeing his mug booing the pick for all of nation on tv, I want to kick the crap outta the guy. Talk about making Jets fans look bad!

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

i wonder if those dumbasses come on this board...jets fans wont forget those retarded faces...they are fools and should give up being Jets fans for just making our fanbase look bad

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I remember that Jets TV kid, he used to post here. He was annoying.

8. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

and a total fag who uses twitter!!....look at that pic!

9. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Every year the biggest idiots go to the draft and act like assholes to get on TV. Whoever we draft it's usually an embarassment to the franchise.

10. Denny

Denny Active Member

Yeah the guy second from the left. I don't know where he gets horrible from. We basically stole the pick. You can see the discomfort from the third guy from the left. He was annoyed and was trying to over cheer him a little. I agree with them being douches. I would like for them to post a youtube recap so they can explain their stupidity.

11. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Totally agree.

12. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

I have no desire to see any explanation from them as their opinion on any subject is utterly meaningless to me.

13. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Being part of the assassins creed , I have mentally and visually calculated that I can fit the left hand dudes neck into my hand with enough room for the stooge on his right......squeeeeeeeze

14. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

This MFer just made the Outside The Lines pre-show thing...It shows him saying "Horrible" shaking his head and then fans cheering...Douchebag.

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

my thoughts exactly

16. Christian

Christian Active Member

I remember the first time i saw this jagoff was watching his video on him being a Chad Pennington hater. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7uHPNVlw60

Read the comments starting from page 13 and everyone thinks this guy is a joke and some even threaten to beat his ass if they see him on the street.

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Some of us at TGG should treat these boys to dinner at the Applebees of their choice.

18. Pavlus53

Pavlus53 Member

I had to stop going to sports bars to watch games because these are the kind of Jets' fans who would be there. There would be big crowds for the Steelers, Bills, Giants, and Dolphins at the bar, but I would have to sit over in the corner and two twits like this would see my Jets shirt and decide to join me. As I tried to watch the game, they would enlighten me with their insight on coaching, drafts, and play-calling.

It's kind of weird, they would always seem to look like these two gems.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy conversations with intelligent fans. I guess I must be going to the wrong bars.

19. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

Let's do it.

20. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

You have a problem with fellow Jets fans coming by you and chatting during games? Don't wear your Jets shirt then, or don't watch games at the bar.