Official Robert Saleh Thread for 2022 Season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

fuck him

I was under rain for 5 hours. Did he call himself out as well? Fuck Saleh. Fire his ass.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Are you Blaming others for your life choices? :p

Brook! and Acad23 like this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Kind off. :) RT. You know me man. I will be at Metlife rain or shine. My frustration isn't about my issue with rain or anything. He is a blowhard. He has stupid slogans and he can't back it up on the field. 24-3 at home against Ravens is when I left. Fuck him.

REVISion, SOJAZ and Royal Tee like this.
  4. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

It's time for him to go. I defended him for good chunks of last season, but when you come out and look unprepared in Game 1, when you have, in theory, had the entire month of August to get ready for your Week 1 opponent, and you don't even show up, then that's a coaching issue. Stop it with this "all gas, no break" bullshit. Because that's exactly what it is. Bullshit.

Jojo, papapump, Pepsiguy5 and 4 others like this.
  5. burf

burf Well-Known Member

I've tried to stay positive about our Head Salehsman, but that's all he is... hot air.
    This whole coaching staff is all about their beloved schemes, but being creative, or making adjustments, or just integrating talent into their schemes.. nope. Coaching is about putting players into the best position to succeed... this coaching staff gets an F on that. If these guys stay around for much longer, all the talent we've accumulated will be wasted. And on player evaluation, a bunch of players they kept shouldn't be here, & some released should be. Lastly, Mims... a good coaching staff would've worked him into the offense, to be able to reach a definitive decision... not treat him like garbage, then expect him to perform. These are athletic kids, not Seals, or whatever the slogan of the day is.

Jojo likes this.
  6. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

He's on notice that's for sure.

His goal isn't even to win a lot, it's just not get blown out and the game basically be over halfway through the third.

0-1 so far. If we get the same results against the Browns, we're fucked.

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Saleh didn’t wear any gear paying homage to 9/11.

8. jets_fan

Payton is not coming here. There is nothing that Woody could do to get him here. Payton will have options. People with options don't come here.

And in the extremely unlikely event the Jets are the only team with an opening, he'll sit out another season and wait for other openings.

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I dunno man... Put enough zeroes behind any number and you can absolutely change minds..

Jojo and NYJetsO12 like this.
  10. jets_fan

Woody's not going to outbid any of the other owners by enough to get Payton to overlook all of the other negatives that come with being associated with the Jets. Woody may very well end up with the highest bid in a hypothetical bidding war for Payton, but a more respected franchise with a slightly lower bid will get the nod. Payton isn't about to ruin his legacy by coming here when there are other options on the table.

11. Cman68

Probably use us like Kirk Cousins...

jets_fan likes this.
  12. Cman68

For the first time in the Saleh Era, I heard highly audible boos from the crowd at MetLife on TV. They were so prominent that even the announcers voiced fear that the entire crowd would turn on the Jets if they didn't do anything positive. That is a horrible development for a team with Positive Vibes Only as a mantra. Or is it all Gas.. Doesn't really matter does it... Saleh and his Staff aren't doing the Jets any favors with unimaginative gameplans and weak ass platitudes when a serious assessment is required.

Jojo, papapump and ColoradoContrails like this.
  13. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

So your O line is completely banged up, you have a statue at QB, are there no play calls in LeFleurs bag of tricks that call for short/crossing routes to utilize Wilson, Moore, Berrios? We see teams constantly kill the Jets with those routes and they actually have the personal to run them now, yet....

Also, the TE is still a barren wasteland in the conception of a Jets gameplay, why?

Jojo, KY Jets Fan, papapump and 3 others like this.
  14. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

We have no culture and it starts with him. Honestly close your eyes and what is different from the last 3 or more HCs? There has never been a change with this franchise it just always feels like the same thing with new faces

15. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

I want Sean Peyton to make us his Team but how do the Giants just pull a rabbit outa their hat hiring the Buffalo guy??? .brian Dabole seems like he knows how to run a Team and win games

Our GM blew it wit Zach and with his Coaching Hire...very friable offenses imo

16. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Does he have to?

Jojo likes this.
  17. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

How many games has Daboll been HC for?

18. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Everybody but himsef.

Jojo and Ralebird like this.
  19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

No. But generally the head coach of a home New York sports team on 9/11 would. Especially one that loves getting columns written about how his brother almost died on 9/11.

Harbaugh wear a FDNY hat. It’s a minute criticism but Saleh couldn’t wear a FDNY or NYPD Jets shirt since he doesn’t wear hats?

Brook!, Royal Tee and Cman68 like this.
  20. Cman68

there's also the optics of a Muslim wearing a 9/11 FDNY hat. Still a lot of bad blood out there...

Royal Tee and Acad23 like this.