Official BS CALL!!! Thread - Merged

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by Dinobot 2, Oct 29, 2006.

1. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

....the ref that was out-of-bounds made the bad call, he had NO ANGLE on the play....the guy with the best angle should have imposed his call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Wow. Those damn umpires :sad:

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Hey Dino- Weis on 60 Minutes right now.

4. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

vinsjets and royal T.. you two are horrible. how could you sit there and accept that crap from the refs.. saying oo that was a judgement call blah blah.. BULLSHIT.. Just because we played bad doesnt mean we didnt deserve that TD call and then be reviewed to see if it was incomplete. Its amazing to see you guys just sit their and be on the refs side.

5. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

optimism: we have a clutch TE in chris baker...

6. 10nyjets87

10nyjets87 New Member

BTW alll realistic hopes of a playoffs berth have been thrown out the window because of the refs.. say what you want, but it is the truth. They should be fired!

7. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

And ?

8. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Ugh, how can you not comprehend that judgement calls are non-reviewable? They're not accepting the call, just explaining why it wasn't reviewed.

9. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Just to add insult to injury, Mike Pereira will show up Wednesday night on his weekly NFL Network bit, and hand out some bullshit like, "It's a judgment call, Rich. Could've gone either way."

10. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

It's hard to be optimistic tonight.....

11. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

dont even question my faith jackass. The browns were previously 1-5, beating one shit team, and losing to 5 teams that could each easily be in the playoffs. The jets havent beaten a team with a winning record this year...The teams we have beaten have a combined 6-22 record. We havent shown we can hang with the big boys.

12. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Fix was in

I have NEVER believed before today that Refs were fixable.... but look at the line going in.... look at the 4 PI calls that weren't made on the Browns before the Baker play, and then this outlandishly BOGUS call. Yes, there were FOUR PI penalties that were not called on the Browns. At least two were more than obvious. The other two could be called borderline IF the Jets DB's got that much leeway. They didn't. This game looked like a fix. Really.

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

After I watched the video and saw those pictures I threw up in my mouth and swallowed it back down. To lose like this is fucking awful.

He blew the call. End of story.

TBTF

14. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I hate that cocksucker. And Eisen will just keep kissing his ass.

TBTF

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Sorry. Thought being a ND fan, you'd be interested. I guess not.

16. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

Woah now bro, im not on the refs side at all. fuck that shit. i think we got screwed just as much as u or anyone else. im just trying to explain that the play isnt reviewable.. it cant be reviewed. Just like you cant challenge a fumble if the refs blow it dead. It CAN NOT be challenged. I dont agree with it at all 10...

17. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

I'm too messed up right now....

18. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

So what? That means you have to automatically assume the worst? I will question your faith all I want. You want to sit there and post about how the refs calls were right, and we will for sure lose to The Patsies, and the Bears. Get outta here. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time. The Jaguars lost to the Texans last week, then this week they beat a highly good Eagles team. So save your BS for someone who is willing to buy into it. The Jets will be fine, and they will win some games. I still expect them (In a realistic sense) earn a wild card spot. You can say what you want, but I dont think I am the only one that questions your comments.

EDIT: I am not normally this hostile, and I am very frustrated. I might just be taken that out on you, I dont know, but I am very angry.

#138 IIMeanDeanII, Oct 29, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  19. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

refs need a paycut, they have it so easy now that they have no incentive to do a good job, just like regular ppl at regualr jobs, they have no pride anymore, f that. there collecting easy paychecks, why should they use there damn brains, and make the right call, nope the rules support the decision we made, and its the easiest one, so thats the call, nope no buts about it, nope....

its ok, i completely understand, i do the exact same thing at my job, i could help someone and do the right thing with a some hard work and effort, but no i ruin there day and just try to get rid of the customer as soon as possible.

me and the refs collect our paychecks whether the decision is right or not, but which is easier???

20. Brooks Brady

Brooks Brady New Member

You're the one whose head is in the clouds if you think this team is far off rom being contenders this year. Maybe not Super Bowl contenders, but wouldn't you like to have a shot at it?