NY Jets vs the Zebras

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Barcs, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Mitch_Dumstein

There is no conspiracy

What there factually is is a multi billion dollar sports entity being officiated (unlike any other professional sport) by part timers, many overaged and out of shape who leave their full time jobs as insurance salesmen, school.administrators or corporate lawyers to play as pretend professional arbiters, make numerous hideous calls and often dramatically affect the lives and careers of professional football people not to mention billions of dollars in gambling monies with their incompetence

The NFL could and should have fixed this problem years ago by hiring, training and managing a younger, better conditioned and more closely monitored corps of professional officials and let the part time amateurs stck to their full time jobs

Instead they chose the cheaper per diem method leaving us with Walt Colemans, Ron Winters and Ed Hochilis messing things up just about every weekend

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

WOW. This might be the worst thread of all time. BUt then again, look at the source.

3. jonnyd

lol that's perfect, dude

The woman's face is actually better than Seinfeld's

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

LOL! Did you even read the thread? People be MAD BRO. All the haters are swarming this thread. They don't like people who promote positivity so they hop on my nuts FAST. Dude, that is some piss poor logic. I didn't say the refs cost them the game, but to think they haven't been cooking against the Jets all year because of that brawl is a bit naive, sorry. That Richardson call was TERRIBLE. There was no excuse for it in the least, plus the Browns were getting away with holding on offense constantly. Fuck outta here accusing me of whining. Why you mad bro? The Jets won. Why would I whine? I'm happy, but you can't even argue this one, sorry. The call was fake like plenty of others this year, oddly enough they all happen in the red zone on our D. The fact that they didn't even show the replay on TV speaks volumes.

#24 Barcs, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  5. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Jeebus Chriminey! WTF. I knew I shouldn't have put that last joking paragraph in there. Show some damn support for the team, people. Can't believe how mad people are in here acting like I have no right to point out blatantly false calls.

6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Well I can't deny that..

But what I can tell for sure is that there's a lot people posting in here that aren't Jets fans. Like seriously? Getting upset about pointing out a call that there was no excuse to make in the first place? Riiiiiight. The Jets have been boned by the Zebras for many years. Denial of this is a bit silly for anyone that calls them self a fan.

#26 Barcs, Dec 23, 2013
  7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

yea you tell them "bro". what a bunch of "haters". The refs are most def tryin to take Rex's job away. They are "haters" as well.

me and my ironic hipster friends noticed this as well so we went to the thrift shop afterwards for some swag to make us feel better. u should try it too "bro"

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Could you squeeze in a few more cliches? First, you were whining about the Refs jerking the Jets around. Then you come up with some nonsense about the League being in on the fix. Now, you're trying to say no one understood or even read that drivel you called a post.

People can read thru that shit and they're not "haters". What you're posting isn't positivity (that word doesn't exist btw), it's delusional. In short, you can knock off the hipster language and spare us your conspiracy theories.

Fact is, no one gives a flying fuck about the Jets except Jet Fans and those that work for or are involved with the organization. The league cares about TV ratings and revenue. The Players care about their game checks and the coaches care about winning and staying employed.

For the love of God, do yourself a favor and grow up.

#28 Cman68, Dec 23, 2013
  9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

There's a HUGE difference between pointing out a blatantly bad call and creating this vast conspiracy theory. What you've never gotten to is motivation. WHY would the media, the NFL and the officials have embarked on this campaign of terror? And don't try to pin it on the bumping of an official early in the season; that just makes no sense at all.

10. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

lol...the backpedaling

do you watch other football games? bad calls, unexplainable calls, bad calls that get reviewed and STILL get upheld happen every game.

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I think we have a new nominee for the Rich Kotite award.

12. jonnyd

yup. Ask him to profess his undying love for Santonio too

13. Barcs

Barcs Banned

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/positivity

Yes, it's a word, but in fact I'm not even half serious in these posts. I'm joking around for the most part hence the 'u mad bro's thing. Apparently I succeeded, however, because I really got under dark siders' skins with this one. I just don't get why folks are so mad about it. Most fans of teams unite together and say 'fuck yeah, fuck those refs'. But not with the Jets apparently, egos are more important. Darksiders are not fans in my book because of crap like this. But according to them, it makes me less of a fan to state the obvious that there have been a lot of questionable calls against us this year. There doesn't have to be an elaborate conspiracy for the refs to fight back after getting smacked by Colon. Cromartie knocked that one ref on his ass and it was awesome. He deserved it.

Fuck the refs. Fire them all. You don't like it? Tough shit.

ONLY JETS "FANS" jump on somebody for pointing out bad calls. This is the second time I've done it, and people here get upset because I mention it and attack me over it with PERSONAL INSULTS (not allowed on this site I thought??????????) putting all kinds of words in my mouth. Sorry, you ain't fans. There's a reason why 90% of fights at Metlife stadium are Jet on Jet. I really wish we could trade fan bases with another team. With so much negativity in the air, you wonder why they haven't won it in 40 years. NY<<<<<<< I'm just glad I don't live there. I couldn't imagine having to deal with these types of pessimistic people with no patience on a daily basis.

Feel free to close this thread. I've said what needs to be said. You don't agree with my assessment. Too bad.

#33 Barcs, Dec 23, 2013
  14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The moron force is strong with this one.

15. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I love how he is still defending himself. Clearly he is correct and every other poster claiming his original post and this thread is one of the worst ever, must be wrong.

16. jonnyd

hes claiming he was only joking now hahahahha

17. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

LOLGFY- he was drunk when he posted it, it wasn't a real opinion.

It's an embarrassing thread and has no place on this board. People have wildly diverse opinions and I accept everyone is entitled to one even if I disagree with it.

This is simply moronic.

Do you believe the moon walk was faked?

Because that's the same type of "opinion" as the refs or the media or the league is 'out to get the Jets'.

_

18. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

And I'm being chastised by some stalker who thinks it was a real opinion and I was wrong for busting him on it.

You can't make this stuff up.

_

19. Cman68

You just won't stop whining will you...

20. Cman68

[​IMG]In honor of the Barcster...