NY Jets Flight 23

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Borat, May 18, 2023.

1. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I myself enjoyed flame wars in the past - but then, a sudden realization hit me like a truck; it's at best a pissing contest, on an internet forum, of all places.

I stopped seeing points in these flames and insults. I still might engage in these (I am but a mere mortal after all.) but these days I try to steer clear.

GasedAndConfused, Borat and NCJetsfan like this.
  2. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Many say calling people names is childish. Others say taking responsibility for our actions is a sign of maturity. People say all sorts of things.

I hope you find your justice.

3. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

No worries, wasn't directed specifically at you per se. More so for a few weeks there had been a lot of combative banter and it was getting a little stale. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect that as long as they understand the definition of the word opinion and are respectful when others disagree. Always the reaction that gets punished, rarely the initial jab. I've been on this board for over 2 decades and have yet to throw out a single insult that I can remember and only ever blocked one individual not because he attacked me personally but just the extreme negativity wore on me and I didn't need that in my life lol.

4. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Super glad I checked this thread on the episode

For no reason

Sent from my IPhone 43 using Tapatalk V.86