Now that you've played for a few days, what do you think

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BlairThomas#1, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I totally agree. This is by far the worse Madden yet in terms of realism.
    Unfortunately, it has NOTHING to do with "Next Gen" making the game better.
    The gameplay is all software and EA is making shit games.

Problem is, they spend way too much time adding all this unecessary shit to the game and not enough time in making the actual GAME of Football better.

They have gotten too complacent and with the NFL license they can spen 20 days of Man power and slap updated rosters for the next few years and we have to deal with it.

Kinda fuked up.
    I was a BIG EA supporter back since Genesis, PS1, Dreamcast,3DO but now I'll be damned if I buy an EA game. I have never been so turned off by a Video game in my life.

2. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

ok i gotta ask if Ben Graham is in the game and if anyone has had to use him etc...

LOL!!!!

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

No, he never plays. Almost nobody ever punts in Madden. I am one of the select few who does not fear the punt.

It's why I don't like playing against humans. How many times do I have to stop a dude on 3 plays and then he goes for it on 4th and 9 from his own 24 yard line in the first quarter. It's ridiculous and it's not real football. The computer is a better opponent.

4. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

its called fair play and if its 4 and 9 u should stop him thats not his fault u suck if its fourth and 1 i understand but if he needs 9 yds u should stop him

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

WTF, man?

First, it was an example.

Second, did I say I sucked?

Third, did I say I did or didn't stop him on 4th down?

Fourth, it doesn't matter if it was an example or a specific play. It does not matter if I suck or do not suck. It does not matter if I stop them on 4th down or if I do not stop them on fourth down.

The issue is people going for it on 4th downs when it would never happen in reality- on any level- Pop Warner, high school, college, or pros.

Now if people want to play that way- fine. It's not for me.