No way Zach should play another game for us

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FrontOfficeFanatic, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

So you wouldn’t give our current best QB 10m to stay? When all we have to do is get the Oline stronger. So you want to go into next year with ZW, Vet FA signing and Streveler????

2. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

The thing is, White is always getting hurt. So I'm not convinced he could play a full season for us. Zach gets hurt also, but he has shown he can take a beating and keep on playing more often than White. Maybe if we could retain White for something closer to backup money.

TBH I don't really want Zach back, an if we traded him it would justify giving White more money. I'd like to see us sign a vet and draft a mid round QB.

3. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

Someone posted ZW didn’t cost us the playoffs this year lol. If we don’t make it he def did sorry that’s just the honest truth. If you want to keep being a Wilson supporter and holding his nuts cool. But don’t make lies like that and I was ZW believer from the jump start. He’s just not cutting it and the worst starting QB by far. He’s being compared so far to Josh Rosen and Jamarcus Russell two guys who stunk and didn’t play very long so yeah he cost us the playoffs because he can’t do even the simple pass or throw a screen

4. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

With so many zwilson threads I'll ask here.

What are the coaches seeing in practice?
    Does zwilson hit those easy passes in practice?
    Does he look good in practice, but crap himself at game time?
    And if he stinks in practice why has he been the starter?

WTF is going on?

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Based on what Garrett Wilson had to say after the last Pats game, I think he sucks in practice too.

papapump likes this.
  6. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

Then why would you say we don’t have anyone in the building that can develop a QB? What are you basing that on if not Zach’s incompetence?