No two ways about it...Zach laid an egg

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BudJet, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong? How about getting a few first downs? Nobody is claiming the rest of the team was great but at least be honest enough to admit that your boy was lousy today. If your eyes didn't see it, check the stats. Yep, he's still a rookie and it was only his fifth game but be honest enough to call a spade a spade.

Jets69 and jets_fan like this.
  2. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Tell me what he did wrong in not getting a first down on those first two series. I think you can catch a replay somewhere because I know you didn't watch it live.

Noam likes this.
  3. Ralebird

Actually watching a replay allows better analysis because you can replay anything you want to as many times as you want to see what really occurred. I'd recommend you try it because your first impression appears to be way different than what actually happened.

Jets69 and jets_fan like this.
  4. bicketybam

Sigh. Answer the question, mkay?

5. Ralebird

You're right, I slept in and watched the game later. The outcome didn't change, did it?

Jets69, jets_fan and hornblower like this.
  6. bicketybam

Again. I'm all ears. Keep deflecting until someone answers for you.

7. Ralebird

What about his first pass play where he had great protection, ended up rolling out and gained three on the ground but had Michael Carter about five yards ahead wide open for what should have been a first down? Should we just ignore that poor decision making because it doesn't fit your scenario? How many more do you want? I'm not going to parse the entire game to show what was obvious to anyone not wearing blinders.

jets_fan likes this.
  8. bicketybam

Well you are the only one that saw that, lol. Jesus Christ, dude. You are a know nothing when it comes to football.

Stop trying to pretend you know anything about football and wait for the politics section to open up so you can go on proving you know nothing about that.

9. Ralebird

Maybe I'm the only one in this discussion willing to see that. Are you going to tell me it didn't happen? Maybe you should have slept a little later and been wide awake for today's snoozefest.

jets_fan likes this.