No More EA NFL Exclusive license ??

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Royal Tee, May 24, 2010.

1. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I can absolutely say that.
    They are refusing to address the issues so they mask them w/ other shit....I Think you misunderstood what I mean by that. I use "masking" figuratively

It's basically, they know the problems and instead of fixing it they attempt to hide it by introducing these so called new features which totally ignore the initial problem that needs to be fixed.

2. Tight

Tight Active Member

I thoroughly enjoyed Madden 2010.. Best Football game Ive ever played.. BY far

3. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I hated Madden simply because it SUCKED. It severely lacked the thing called 'reality.' I mean, if you are beating up on the opponent by 100-0 on a five-minute quarter game, (while in all-madden difficulty) then you've got a serious problem.

4. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

and i think right here is why some people got a lot more enjoyment from madden this past year. playing against the cpu was bad but playing against other people is almost always fun. i play online at least a few times a week and for the most part play some really good games. every few games i will get someone who uses the vikings and only runs play's to AP and while stuff like that is annoying it can usually be stopped.

long story short if you play madden offline against the cpu you probably hated it. if you play it against friends or people online it is a very fun game.

5. TheManiac

TheManiac New Member

Seems like you just missed their best stuff. Basektball and Football were there bread and butter. The baseball game is just sad.

All Pro Football 2K8 Gameplay > Madden 08,09,10

Have you played NBA Live in the last 5 years? Terrible Games. 2K makes the best basketball game out, by a long shot. College Hoops 2k8 craps on NCAA Basketball 10.

The NHL 2K series will not have an installment next season because they know it is such crap.

Top Spin 3 is pretty badass, if your into Tennis.

#25 TheManiac, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I still own College Hoops - I play it every year right before the tournament starts up.

7. TheManiac

TheManiac New Member

My point exactly.

If 2K didn't make good sports games, there is no way they would have 2 games that were released 2.5+ years ago that still have a legitimate following.

and then there's that other game that is 6 years old in July and still wont die.