N'Keal Harry Requests a Trade from the Patriots

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NCJetsfan, Jul 6, 2021.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

He certainly doesn't want another season of Cam lol

Red Menace likes this.
  3. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

IMO this guy has so much potential. That 6-2 Frame and the go get it mentality makes him an Allen Robinson Dez Bryant type of receiver.

Would Green Bay consider unloading a day two pick next year for him? They are out of conference and I'm sure that may be enough to lure Rogers back to the table?

4. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Not sure what happened with this pick, I thought the 2019 WR class was one of the better ones despite not having an identifiable blue-chip receiver.

I haven’t seen enough of his NFL career to know whether this is because of his attitude or Cam but he should have achieved more with the tools he has.

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

He doesn’t get separation, He got away with it in college by making the contested catches. That doesn’t work as often in the pros .

6. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

7. K'OB

Were the Cheats reaching when they took him then?

8. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I mean, you look at who was drafted after him and it’s hard to say no. The puzzling thing to me is he really didn’t fit the patriots wr profile. Big and relatively slow ,physical wr. I don’t know what they were thinking there. And if you were going with the big physical guy,metcalf was sitting there. Just a bad pick.

K'OB likes this.
  9. K'OB

Metcalf was a bizarre faller, tipped to go earlyish, an utter physical specimen as he dropped and dropped I so wanted the Jets to trade up and nab him but nope and 4 picks later we picked Polite, fuck off Mac you utter cretin.

FJF likes this.
  10. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

You are 100% correct. What was most alarming was smaller CBs outmuscling him for the ball. I never liked this pick. I remember arguing with someone on this board who thought he would be a great pick. The Patriots have never been good at picking wide receivers. What amazes me about that draft is that D.K. Metcalf was picked 32 picks after this bum. Perhaps this shows how dumb some organizations are at picking wide receivers.

In his 1st year, Brady started ignoring him immediately. He was not smart enough to pick up the offense. Folks were hoping that with Cam things would change. Sure Cam sucks as a throwing QB, but Harry rarely gets open and he has trouble catching and holding on to the ball. He may someday be a #2 receiver for an NFL team. But he has to make some serious improvements.

The Jets would be better looking for someone else.